Chapter 57

I'm stuck staring in a box that was placed on the table in front of me. I was fallen into a deep thinking while knocking my pointed finger on the surface of the table. I have nothing to do, but to keep my eyes on that box because I felt that I lost the all remaining strength in my body to open it.

"You can never get out, Once you're trapped in the past because you can't even see the door. So don't forget it remember it all and overcome it. If you don't over come it, You'll always be a Human whose soul never grows. Instead of running away just face it. You're not alone in this battle. You have me, You have your Team, You have the whole Guild in your back. Yourself with us are strong enough to fight. keep it always in your mind My Dear Vision".

Those words of Tanda Echoed in my mind and filled in my ears seems he was sitting in front of me. That powerful words flows in my veins to my whole systems. My gazed turn towards my pointed fingers which automatically stop knocking on the table.

Tanda was right, I need to face it right now. Not later, not tommorow, not in the other day. This is the right time to conquer everything from the past. I bravely open the Box and took the coat inside.

Nanginginig Ang mga kamay Kong tinitrace Ang bawat lettering na naka burda dito. It was a month of September NG lumipad patungong London sila Mark, Irish, at Darcy. Iyon Ang araw na Walang awa na Pinatay Ang mga magulang ko. At iyon Ang araw na huli Kong sinout Ang coat na ito.

Lumabas ako NG kwartong iyon sout sout Ang Doctor' s Coat ko, pakiramdam ko ay bumalik Yung dating Yelena. Yung dating Yelena na Wala pa Sa SA ganitong sitwasyon. Sitwasyon na ni minsan ay diko pinangarap na mararanasan ko.

Napabuntong hininha ako NG tumunog Ang intercom at nag simula ng mag salita roon SI Belle.

" Calling the Attention of all Doctors and Nurses of Mizomori Hospital. Everyone please proceed to the lobby Thank you."

This is the Day that I Decided that I will removed all the Fears of every Doctors and Nurses here in Mizomori. Muli Kong ibabalik ang dating Ospital na pinag trabahuhan ko noon. Hindi ako papayag na makokontrol Lang Ito NG isang Dr. Kevin Chavez.

Nike Hacked all the CCTV as well as the all Security Systems that have been inserted all over the hospital. That's why Belle have a freedom to spoke in the intercom and claimed the position to temporarily manage the hospital until Tito Henry Recover.

With the help of My Comrades, We managed to bring to the basement the all Gatekeepers and The Men in Black here. We also injected them a sleeping Med that was good for 2 weeks. Kung kaya't walang magiging problema.
NASA Berlin pa Naman SI Dr. Chavez kasama Ang apat na magagaling na Doctors NG Ospital na ito at Ang pag babalik nito Ang pag hahandaan ko.

"Ting" tumunog Ang elevator at nag bukas, sumambulat SA paningin ko Ang mga Doctors at Nurses na nag ta trabaho rito

I walked towards them without any emotions can be seen on my face. They're all shocked the moment they saw me. Some of them are murmuring and some can't take their eyes off me. I saw a different and mixed emotions painted in their faces. Seeing me in front made everyone shocked and Frozed on their spot especially to the quandom Doctors and Nurses.

"Attention Everyone, for almost 5 years, People Believed that I am already dead and peacefully sleeping on my grave. That's why I'm not surprised on how all of you reacted the moment I made an appearance. Dra. Yelena Hestia Brayla, Member of the Star five of Mizomori is now Finally Back. I already knew what's really going on inside this Hospital and I will make sure that everything will be return according on it's format. For now on, starting today Remove all your fears and doubts, put all your trust on my words and Everything will be okay soon. Pwede na kayong mag trabaho NG normal NG walang kahit na anomang kinatatakutan. Wawakasan ko Ang lahat NG mga Hindi magagandang nangyayari SA loob NG Ospital na ito."

Ngumiti ako SA kanila, isang totoong ngiti na may kalakip na pangako pag katapos Kung bitawan Ang mga salitang iyon. Nakita ko Ang pag babago NG mga ekspresyon NG kanilang mukha at unti unti Kong nakita Ang mga ngiti na matagal Kong Hindi naaninag mag mula noong unang araw na mag tungo ako dito.

Binuksan ko Ang pinto NG private room Kung saan naka Confined SI Tito Dexter. Malaki ang ipinayat nito at halos diko ito makilala. Malayong malayo na Ang itsura nito SA Tito Dexter na kilala ko noon. All I can see is weak as withered vegetable oldman, that don't have any strength anymore.

I check up him and do alot of test, Then I found out he was Drugged . The test results showed that there was a pentomino drug inside his body. It was a rare type of drugs which can slowly destroyed the internal organs of the body until the person died. Injecting a pentomino drug is a way of killing the target person. It was almost happened in a rich family. It usually do that to the elders who had a severe disease and there's no way of treatment to make them recover. In order to put an end to their life they give permission to their family to Inject a pentomine drug inside their bodies with that they can die slowly.

To save the life of Tito Dexter, he's body needs a Humira ( Adalimumab) drugs. It is also a type of rare drugs which can combat pentomino. He needs to be injected that Before he undergo in an operation to cure the damage internal organs caused by pentomino.

Now the problem is where the hell could I get a Humira drugs. It is very rare and difficult to find. I signed, wind eject out from my mouth. I'm starting to lose hope when an idea came up in my mind .

Belle Mention earlier that Dr. Kevin Chavez is the only one who can save the life of Tito Dexter. That's why he managed to block mail and control the whole hospital. So it means that he had a cure, he have a Humira drugs and I'm sure that he was hiding it .

I Quickly run towards the President office which is now the office of Dr. Kevin Chavez. I searched the whole room to possibly find a humira drugs but at the end I failed. I was about to get out of the room when I noticed a painting hanging on a wall which made me curious. I take a steps towards there and look intently the painting. There's something odd at this painting. My brows pucker as I find a red dot in the lower part of the painting. You can't noticed it if you could only take a look, but if you stared it in a few minutes you can't see it.

This painting was Fraudulent. If I'm not an agent I'm sure I can't manage to found it. Out of curiosity I pressed the red button and I was shocked when the painting moved, the middle part open and sticking out a little bottle. This is not just a painting this one is called a secret box that is used to hide something. Impressive, Dr. Kevin Chavez is not an ordinary people.

Inayos ko Ang kumot ni Tito Dexter pag katapos ko itong turukan NG Humira Drugs

"Monitor the blood pressure and inform me immediately when something strange happens" I said to the nurse.

"Yes, Dra. Hestia, I will." She said and smiled at me. I smiled back and leaved her in that room.

Kinuha ko Ang Susi SA bag ko at sumakay na ako SA sports Car ni Blake at Nag maneho pabalik NG hide out. Nagulat ako NG biglang may tumamang bala NG baril Mula SA bintana SA likod NG sasakyan na naging dahilan upang mabasag iyon. Hindi bullet proof Ang sports car na Ito ni Blake dahil pang porma nya Lang Naman talaga ito.

"Fuck!" Gigil na napamura ako at napayuko NG sunod sunod nila akong paputukan.

Maya maya pa ay May Kung anong mga numero Ang rumihistro SA dash board. Ilang sandli pa ay narinig ko Ang galit na Boses ni Blake.

"What the fuck! Ang sasakyan ko Dra. Doll. Huh!" Ang sigaw nya at halos mapangiwi ako.

"Merde" Ang imported na mura ko.
"Bakit dimo manlang ako ininformed na di pala bullet proof tong sasakyan mo" Ang sigaw ko pabalik rito.

"Gago kaba? Nag tanong kaba? Eh Basta Basta mo nalang tinakas yang sasakyan ko"

"God- Fuck'n dammit! Pwede bang tumahimik na kayong dalawa". Nagulat ako NG sumigaw SI Nike na naging dahilan upang tumahimik Ang lahat.

Inilagay ko sa tenga ko Ang earpiece NG mag simulang mag bigay NG instruction SI Nike. Pinaliko ko Ang sasakyan ko at mabilis na nag maneho habang patuloy parin SA pag habol sakin Ang sasakyan SA likuran at patuloy SA pag papaulan NG Bala SA akin.

----

Hi Everyone! Keep hanging there I will going to update the next chapter later or tomorrow. Enjoy reading and Have a Great day.

Haibeemae