Chapter 2

The day had arrived of both Prince Christopher's Coronation and also the announcement of the new prime minister. Ella was up early getting ready with her staff as Topher was still fast asleep in bed. "In the few weeks we've been married I've learnt so much about him, mainly that he likes to sleep in." She said softly.

"He's always been like that your highness. Ever since he was a little boy." One of her ladies in waiting said softly. Ella chuckled and once she was ready she walked out the dressing room into her bedroom and sat beside her husband.

"Topher." She said softly. "You need to wake up my love." Not getting anywhere she began running her fingers though his hair. "Toph." She sighed and then kissed him on the lips.

"Hmmm good morning my love."

"Good morning to you too. You need to get up. Today is a busy day my love. And you're already running late."

"Okay. I'll get up. But only if I can get a kiss from my beautiful wife."

"Sure." Ella said rolling her eyes. The Prince sat upright and Ella pulled him up to his feet before wrapping one arm around his neck and kissing him. The couple shared a few deep and romantic kisses before Ella pulled back.

"I was enjoying that." Topher whined.

"I'm sure you were. And once you get dressed and ready for today you can have some more loving kisses from your wife. You don't want to be late to your own coronation. And I don't want you being late either. That, my love, would not be smart."

"I guess you're right." He said softly before pressing a quick kiss to her lips before walking off to his own dressing room. Ella smiled and went to go get dressed and soon enough the royal pair were ready and stood together outside their bedroom. "Wow. You look so beautiful El."

"And you look incredibly handsome Toph. You ready to be crowned king?"

"Only if you're ready to be crowned Queen."

"I'm ready if you are." Ella said reaching for his hands.

"Then let's do this." He gave her a soft and loving kiss before the couple just hugged for a while. "Today's going to be a special day, and I'm so lucky to have you by my side El. You're the greatest thing in my life. And I love being your husband."

"I love being your wife. You're the most amazing man I've ever known and I'm so incredibly lucky to be married to someone as wonderful as you. And even if you weren't a Prince and this man you are is who you would be as a regular citizen, you'd still be the man I love." She kissed him softly before they walked though the palace hand in hand to the breakfast room for a small breakfast before the coronation ceremony started at 10.

~~~~~

The ceremony was magical and Ella had the greatest smile on her face the whole time. She was so unbelievably proud of her husband and she knew in her heart he was going to be an incredible king, even if he wasn't so sure of that himself. She promised him that she'd always be there for him if he ever needed it. After Prince Christopher became King Christopher it was time for him and the bishop to crown Cinderella Queen. Ella went and stood opposite her husband and he took her hand in his.

"It is my great honour that as your husband, on this day of my coronation as King Christopher, I crown you, Princess Cinderella, to be Queen Cinderella. I wish, and have already passed it, that you will not just be a queen by my side because of marriage, but you will be by my side in court to help guide me and for us make decisions for our country together. Cinderella, my love, you helped me to see my kingdom in the way that it is. You showed me how the people are being treated and you helped me make a change and I want you to continue to help make changes to what will be not my kingdom, but our kingdom. Princess Cinderella, will you take on this role of being my Queen."