C1.2

#Chapter 1.2: Transmigrated to 70's#

Ma Yubao finally heard what he wanted to hear and grabbed Li Yanmei's hand. "Yanmei, we have known each other for more than 20 years. In the end... God has eyes for us to come together again. Qianqian and Jianli have to get married sooner or later. In the end, we and our Jianhui are the family left. After passing this problem, the two of us will definitely get through the better in the future!"

With Ma Yubao's sweet words, Li Yanmei felt that it was right to let her daughter to go to the countryside. Just like Ma Yubao said, the daughter has to get married sooner or later. The two of them and their son are the real family. In return, let Ma Yubao find a better place in countryside for Qianqian, so that the child will suffer less.

Li Yanmei now has a son and bound to Ma Yubao. To say that Ma Yubao is good to her? He has been pursuing her since they were in school. But at that time, she was naive and felt that Ma Yubao was short and ugly so she didn't like him, and finally married the handsome-looking Cong Yuanshan. Unexpectedly, in the end Cong Yuanshan is a pior man who was demoted, and almost affect her job.

Fortunately, Ma Yubao helped her a lot in the Revolutionary Committee, so that she could get out, continue their relationship, and finally gave birth to a son, which is also fate!

In this way, Cong Qian was arranged to go to the countryside to become an educated youth. Fortunately, Ma Yubao still had some power after all. He was also happy that his biological daughter could stay in the city, so he found Cong Qian a rural village in the northeast mountains. At this time, there is a monthly limit of food in the city. Except for related families like Ma Yubao, most families live by tightening their belts. On the contrary, the countryside in the mountains is better. First, there is a lot of land in the mountains so there is no shortage of food. Second, the policies is not so strict cause it's far from the cities.

"Qianqian! Thanks to your Uncle Ma's help, you didn't need to write your dad's name in your portofolio. Your composition is still good. You won't be influenced by your dad. So you have to repay your Uncle Ma's kindness." Li Yanmei really feels that Ma Yubao has used his influence for her daughter. With such a decent father, what a good future can the child have? "This time, you will be okay. You won’t be affected anymore"

"That’s right. My father has used his connection to looking someone for you. I heard that there is no shortage of food to where you are going. If not, we really don’t know how you died!" Ma Jianli said with her lips hooked.

The original owner, Cong Qian, has developed the habit of not talking back at home over the years because Ma Jianli will run out of her words if she did so. No one won't sided and respons when she[CQ] quarrels with her[MJ]. Anyway, she also admits her fate. Seeing this scene as "Watching Movies", Cong Qian was itchy with hatred, and wished to go to the battle to tear the mother of the original owner and this girl named Ma Jianli who bullying the honest person and becoming addicted to this!

But she could only stomped her feet with hatred because she was just a bystander, and the person "in the movie" couldn't see her at all.

So the original owner packed up her baggage and left her "home". She take a train, a car, and a carriage to a place called Red Star Commune. Finally, an ox cart came and received the four new educated youths included the original owner to Wangou Village.

She was contemplated the nameㅡWangou Village. In the Wangou Village, there is big mountain with ditch. In Cong Qian's eyes, the later generations, it is a beautiful place with natural scenery. But to the original owner, Cong Qian, who has been growing up in the city, it is inevitable that she has to go to the field with several educated youths to earn work points every day when she comes to this land. After several days of rushing, she feels frustrated and became ill soon after she came to the village. There was only a local doctor here. He said that he was afraid Cong Qian was suffering from an easily contagious disease, so he moved Cong Qian from the educated youth residence to an empty house at the foot of the village.

Every day, an old grandmother came to her to set fire, cook porridge, and boil some herbs to feed her. In a few days, the little girl, Cong Qian, became seriously ill and died. At this time, Cong Qian realized that she might have transmigrated as this little girl. Maybe the heavenly parents blessed her. After drinking too much wine on the table that day, she suddenly enter just in time when the little girl lost her breathe in order to continue her life. From what she remembers, the person who persuades her drank the wine at the table is responsible. She don't want her colleagues to go to jail. Moreover, she is still alive.

She alone don't know who will get her  compensation.

"The host can continue her life because it is bound to the system, so I hope the host will clarify to whom the credit belong is." The mechanize voice came again.

Thinking of all sorts of past lives, Cong Qian, who was immersed in a sad atmosphеrе, was startled by the sudden movement in her mind. Damn, this thing knows what her think is!