First Creepypasta Character Investigation: Jeff the killer

Jeff the killer:

Date:17/06/2021 (1st Day)

Jeff the killer, his real name is Jeffery Dan Woods he was born June/ 2nd/ 1995, meaning he would be 26 year's old in 2021, he was 13 when he killed his parents and "Supposedly killed his brother" Liu Dan Woods, Liu Dan Woods would have been 11-12 year's old when he was attacked by Jeffery Dan Woods, His own Older Brother, Which means he killed his parents and attempted murdering his brother in 2013, He lived in the USA, and in 2013 Kids near the age of 11-12 were disappearing from their beds and parks in the past month in 2013. Kidnap crimes were high in 2013, in the USA they Used this new Light system called the so I personally call it the "traffic warning system" meaning that the crimes around your area were high and you needed to keep an eye on your son/daughter/M: Non-binary child, For example, if it said it was green it meant that the surroundings around you were safer for you're child if it was amber it meant that it was a bit dangerous and crimes were going around near you and you would need to keep an eye on you're child, if red You would not let your child go out and pretty much keep a full-on eye on you're surroundings and use extra precautions, it was mainly used in rougher areas but also 1 to 2 class areas. Anyway back to Jeff, to be honest, I can't find where the location he used to live at but all I know is that he lived in the USA, Now I found out that Jeffery Woods parents names now that was easy but I did some digging, DNA wise which will show where they lived and what they were like, so I thought, I only find out the names of the mother and farther of Jeffery Woods, His mother was called Margret Dan Woods and his father Peter Dan Woods, Now since I looked at it DNA wise, Jeffery Woods was a suburban teenager if you don't know what suburban means I might as well explain it to you, It means that areas are lower density areas that separate residential and commercial areas from one another. They are either part of a city or urban area or exist as a separate residential community within commuting distance of a city. So he was near a city but he was in a street like area, and in 2013 areas like Virginia and Texas were suburban areas, still are now in 2021.

Now I did a bit of research on the name Margaret Dan Woods, She Cared about her kids because of the attention she was getting with Jeffery and Liu Woods not from the things he was doing of course but the way they looked and how they were an achievement instead of her sons, She cared about her reputation more than Jeffery's and Liu's choices, but when Lui took Jeffery's punishment which I will explain later, Margaret Dan Woods from my perspective didn't grief or feel anything because the way she acts about the party and she says things like "I know Liu is gone for a while but it won't stop you going to the party in the sun" and apparently she looked fully dressed up formal and Jeffery didn't like that. Now let me explain his past before he became this infamous serial killer and got the name "Jeff the killer".

(Okay I feel tired and I have been doing this for 2 hours I'm taking a break and I will edit it tomorrow and do more information about him and get my brain functioning again.)