Beginnings: part 1

Earth Year 2252, two hundred years after the war and 15 years before our story.
( In front of a build with the words "Alister Science & tech")

???: That will be all for this press conference.

Reporter 1: But Doctor, the scandals behind Alister sci-tech are they accurate.

Reporter 2: Can you still answer my question, Doctor?

Reporter 3: I need something for the front page, Doctor, please.

Professor Alister: (Looks pissed) First, it's PROFESSOR Bartholomew Alister. Secondly, that will be all for this press conference. Guards, escort these friendly people outside, please.

As Professor Alister leaves the conference area for his private study, he gets a call on the intercom.

Intercom: Sir.

Professor Alister:(Annoyed) What is it? I'm busy.

Intercom: Sir, we are detecting high levels of Energon heading towards the planet.

Professor Alister: Triangulate the lannnn... Did you say Energon?

Intercom: Yes, sir

Professor Alister: Eurica. A chance to put the competition to shame. Send dig team Alpha now.

Intercom: Yes, sir, right away, sir.

Meanwhile, in a hangar

Various: Chug, chug, chug(repeating)

A dark-skinned man with raven black hair sat in the center with his head up and a bottle in his mouth.

Others: 10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1!

As they reach one, the man gets up and smashes the bottle

Man: Alright, pay up. I finished this whole bottle in thirty seconds.

As they all groan and moan about losing
Man: That's right, everyone who bet pays up now. I'm looking at you, Zavier.

Zavier: Yeah, yeah. Here's your money. I still have one question, though.

Man: What's that?

Zavier: How the hell are you still sober? That was a whole bottle of makers mark whiskey.

Man: Yeah, what's your question?