S1 Trailer

Optimus Prime: My name is Optimus Prime, Leader of the Autobots.

Optimus Prime: I leave this message in the hopes that someone will continue my mission.

A figure stands in the shadows in a dark alley, and a blue gem shines through.

???: WHO ARE YOU!?

Rain begins to fall.

???: Let this be a reminder not to play hero!

A dim blue glow begins to rise through the figure's arms.

???: I'd just hoped you'd have a better day than me.

???: ¡Errs una idiota pero eres mi idiota!

Continuing, the blue glow stops at their eyes, piercing through the darkness.

???: To think all this trouble from a simple human boy!

???: There's something special about this kid, I can feel it.

???: You are in strict violation of The Council of Cybertrons orders!

A pool of liquid begins to form as it reflects the figure's image, but rather than show the figure, it shows cybernetic armor.

???: There's a difference between being born great and forging your own greatness, kid.

???: To hold yourself to the standards of your predecessors isn't living. It's called being a copy.

???: You were never a Prime; you were just a child grasping at the greatness of others.

???: Making a dumb decision doesn't mean you're out of options. It just means you like to gamble with fate.

???: You are the most illogical being I've ever had the chance to meet.

???: I WANT HIS HEAD ON A SILVER PLATER!

???: I TRUSTED YOU, DAMN IT, BUT YOU LIED TO ME, TO US!

???: YOU ARE NOT OPTIMUS PRIME! You will never be Optimus Prime.

More and more of the armor is shown as the rain slowly begins to stop.

???: You have no idea how scary I can be.

???: No one expected you to become a leader overnight. It's something you have to grow into.

???: To be a prime, you must be ready to sacrifice everything to give hope.

???: YOU MUST HAVE HONOR, DISCLIPIN, DEDICATION TO LEAD AN ARMY! YOU ARE NOT READY!

???: I'm tired of being told I need this, I need that. I know who I am, and I know what I need to do.

As the rain stops, the fully armored figure shows itself in the light.

???: If you plan on going rogue, you'll need to remove that symbol.

???: A fight is coming. I hope you're ready.

A bystander comes up to the armored figure.

Bystander: Excuse me, who are you?

Armored Figure: Who am I? I'll tell you.

???: He is-

???: He is-

???: He is-

???: Get me the head of-

In a fast-food restaurant, a server holds a receipt.

Server: I have a double quarter pounder with cheese, extra pickles, a medium fry, and a large coke for a Jason Pierce that is ready for pickup.

(Character art subject to change)

Jason: Yeah, I'm right here (sniff). Oh man, that smells good.

Next chapter coming out in a few months, give or take