Chapter VII

||edited||

3rd person's POV

*When they got into the hospital*

Tommy was really panicked. He was trying to stay calm, but failing every time. Since Techno was sitting in front, when Wilbur noticed he started to hold his hand softly, so Tommy won't be so scared.

It calmed down Tommy a bit, but he was still panicking inside. It didn't take long for Phil to get to the hospital. When they got out, Tommy started shaking really badly, so Techno, as the cooler brother, reassured him that everything is going to be okay and he, as well as Wilbur and Phil, won't leave his side. Those words meant a lot to Tommy and really helped him to calm dawn as they started to walk into the hospital.

Techno also then offered Tommy to be picked up by him which Tommy gladly accepted.

While he was picked up Tommy buried his head into Techno's chest. But still, Tommy wasn't only trying to fully calm down, but he also tried to not cry. Slowly some tears escaped Tommy's eyes, when they walked through the hospital's door.

Phil talked to the nurse a bit when she checked when the doctor could plaster (I dunno what do you call this sheet where doctors put on your broken bone so you keep it still :P) his arm.

Very luckily, they only had to wait for 10 more minutes till the doctor was free, so they went to the waiting room. Tommy was hugging Techno like he was about to disappear forever. "Tommy, look at me please" Tommy slowly looked at Techno.

"Everything is going to be fine, okay? We will be here for you, the doctor is advanced so he will bandage your arm quickly so we can go home and watch a movie, it won't hurt any bit, alright?" Tommy slowly nodded, wiping his tears off and now just laying onto Techno's chest.

Those minutes passed by very very quickly to Tommy. However Tommy almost fell asleep when Techno got up and started walking to another room.

When they got there They all sat on the chairs in front of the doctor. "Hello! We have a boy with a broken arm here." Phil said pointing to Tommy who was snuggled into Techno.

"Alright, can I see the arm?" Techno pulled Tommy out, making him sit on his knees. Then taking his arm out and showing it to the doctor. "Thank you, I'm sure it's broken, but we still have to illuminate the wrist to see where I have to put the plaster on. It won't hurt, I promise, but you'll have to be in the room alone, so the waves won't damage your family, okay?" Tommy took a quiet deep breath. "..alright....". "Okay, then let's go to another room."

They all got up and followed the doctor to another room where they had to illuminate Tommy's arm (or wrist idk).

Tommy's POV

I was really scared, my brain was saying a lot of dumb shit that I believed. Let's just get this over with.

*Time skip when the scanning was done :p*

When the scanning was done, I was standing next to Techno, holding his hand while Phil, Wilbur and doc were looking at some kind of paper. I couldn't care less, because I was still slightly panicking, but Techno really helped me there. I still had to get my wrist plastered which worried me a bit, but Techno said he would be next to me when it's going to happen so I didn't panic as much as I would without him. The doctor fixed up my arm pretty quickly, so we could go home. When that was done, me, Techno and Wil went to the car and Phil stayed for a minute to listen to what the doctor was saying. We started to drive home soon afterwards, me being completely exhausted, so when we got back home i instantly went to bed, falling asleep as soon as I pulled the sheets over me.

.

.

.

.

.

Hehe, I'm actually updating this book...wow. Anyways, This book is a bit cringe from the start, but oh well.

ALSO A REMEMINDER: YOU ARE POG :DD