ثمانية وعشرون

excuse any mistakes

viewers discretion is advised.

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥 |𝐙𝐚𝐳𝐚𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞, 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 1, 2021____________

𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞, 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚
𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 1, 2021
____________

"BITCH HE LEFT LIKE A THEIF IN THE NIGHT." Nuni shouted bouncing the babies in her arms.

"HE THOUGHT HE WAS A SMOOTH CRIMINAL HOW HE GONNA FUCK YOU LIKE A SLUT THEN DIP." I sat on the couch smiling at the wall.

I didn't have anything to smile about but i'm just smiling.

Dick happy.

"I love the world and everybody in it." Nuni looked at me.

"Bitch." She stared at me with a weirded out expression on her face.

"I love everybody." 

"Zaza.. shut up." I waved her off lightly laughing at my good mood.

"Who would've thought a day at the mall would change our lives into.. this." She said holding Egypt chubby self in the air.

She giggled and yanked her hair.

"Aye! yo' daddy already took my edges girl be nice to me." She pouted putting her back on the bed.

"It seems just like yesterday that you was going crazy in our small ass apartment about a sex demon in your dreams." I smiled shaking my head.

"And then I ended up going on a date with him." I pursed my lips in a tight line.

"I don't regret it though— Kentrell, he's supportive of everything.."

"so think you just got dick brain cause that nigga is evil."

"To you."

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 | 𝐓𝐨𝐩.
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧
-------------

"Give up Kentrell it'll all be over for your little family soon stop wasting time and just give up."

"Your own brother switched on you, your own ex switched on you—who's to say Aliza won't do the same?" The voice in his head said in a hushed whisper.