CHARLIE; 03

SORIN BLACK

SORIN BLACK

SCHOOL EVENTUALLY ENDED, I was finally able to relax every once and a while. Chris wasn't here so that was a big bummer, he said he was "sick"for the last 6 time this week. But I was thinking about going over there to his house later on today anyways. Of course after my chores and what not.

I was currently walking home since I didn't have enough money to afford a car I had a license but it was just the money. There was was no cheap used cars I could get so. I was not like Damien, my brothers happily got him a BMW for his 18th birthday.

I tried asking Derek once but,

" why would I buy you a car Sorin? Why would I waste my money on something that not even worth it?"

Pretty sure that was a no so I walk now.  I wanted to save money so I didn't take the bus. By the end of it, it would have been worth it. And plus I get to listen to music when I'm alone, the walk is nice. The cold breeze is relaxing so it's a win-win.

Sometimes I can't even believe I'm related to them, it's impossible. Their cold and serious, I'm just the total opposite. It like I'm not even their brother more like a stranger or maid. That's all they ever see me as. Nothing more.

Walking up the driveway to the front door, seeing Damien and everyone else cars was here. I made my way to the front entrance, I took off my shoes before entering. The handle felt icy as fingers  held on to it. Waiting for a moment of hearing the sounds of laughter and chatting behind the door.

I leaned in closer not being able to make out the noises as it muffled, it sounded like my brothers had business partners over or something. It was a different voice.

Then the sudden BANG, shot my ear drum. I flinched wincing at the pain in my ear, rubbing it softly. I leaned once more, carefully placing my ear on the door, listening closely. The sound of yelling and shouting loudly erupted mixed in with some of my brothers voices, until utter silence.

My face flushed with confusion, I slowly opened the door creaking into the crack, looking everywhere left and right for the view of my brothers. I opened it more wider, before I knew it I opened the door.

Tip toeing in, silently stepping step by step on the tile marble floor, I closed the door behind me mindful to close it gently. Anxiously I closed it, walking step by step towards the stairs.

I saw as Derek came walking pass me, my body stiffen so quick I felt like I broke my back. His eventually saw me as I was just standing there quietly, he stopped glaring at me.

" get with your chores already," he ordered, I nodded meekly but from the corner of my eyes I saw as blood stained his jawline. I thought he was bleeding so I stopped him calling out his name.