Chapter-13

Next Day In City Hospital

Kavin was sleeping due to the effect of medicines. Ishyant were present in his ward while others went to bureau. Dushyant was continuously looking at Kavin and he was thinking something. Ishita noticed this. She came to him and put her hand on his shoulder.

Ishita- Kya hua Dushu aap kya soch rahe hai

Dushyant- Ishita tumhe pta hai na aaj Father's Day hai aur bachpan se lekar 2 saal phle tak Kavin hi dad ko sabse pehle wish krta tha aur bohot achhe se krta tha....par pichle 2 saal phle jo kuch bhi hua uski wajah se yeh 2 saal se wish nhi kr paya aur aaj ka pta nhi kya hoga.....

Ishita- Dushu aap chinta maat kijiye sab thik ho jayega

Dushyant- Hmm

Suddenly Dushyant's phone starts ringing. He looked at the caller ID it was showing Abhijeet Sir. He went out and picked up the call. Here Ishita was sitting near Kavin but her phone also ranged and she also went outside.

Kavin was sleeping peacefully but suddenly his expressions changed. He was dreaming about something.

Kavin(in sleep)- Nhi...please...dad

Kavin(in sleep)- Dad....please

At that time Purvi came to meet him and she became shocked to see him. She quickly went to him.

Purvi- Sir

Kavin(in sleep)- Dad...please.....
don't...do...this...please

Purvi was trying to wake him.

Purvi- Kavin sir...sir

Kavin waked up with a jerk and he was sweating badly. Purvi helped him to sit and gave him water to drink.

Purvi- Sir...paani

He hold the glass but as Purvi was holding the glass so his hands touched her hands and both feel something. Kavin drank the water by holding the glass with Purvi's hand. Purvi was looking at him with tensed expressions. She put the glass on the table.

Purvi- Sir aap thik hai

Kavin- Pu...Purvi...B...bhai...kaha... hai

Purvi- Dushyant Sir toh abhi bahar the phone pr baat kr rahe the

Kavin- Aur...dad...kaha hai

Purvi- Sir aap shaant ho jaiye.... Acp sir toh bureau mai hai... par kya hua sir

Kavin- Ku...kuch....n..nhi

Purvi- Sir aap so jaiye aapko abhi aram ki zarurat hai

Kavin lied on the bed.

Purvi- Aap aram kijiye main chlti hun

She was about to go but Kavin holds her hand.

Kavin- Purvi please kahi maat jao....har koi mujhe chodkar chala jata hai...please yahi raho...please

Purvi looked at him.

Purvi- Mai...main yahi hun sir

She sat on the stool near his bed. She was about to remove his habd from his grip but he hold it tightly.  She looked at him and saw him sleeping holding her hand. She smiled looking at him and he looked very cute while sleeping. She was staring at him.

After sometime, Ishyant entered in the ward and saw Purvi sitting there. They came near her.

Ishita- Arre Purvi tum yaha

Purvi- Haan Ishu mai vo Sir se milne aayi thi

Dushyant- Acchi baat hai

Ishyant looked at Kavin and saw he was holding Purvi's hand. Both smiled and look at each other.