Chapter-27

Like this one month passed but there was no improvement in Purvi's health. Kavin used to remain sad and talk less. He always lost in his own thoughts. After recovery, Dushyant joined cid. Kavin also go to bureau and there was a nurse who take cares of Purvi.

One day, in bureau all were present. Kavin was sitting on his desk and lost in his own thoughts (or I should say in Purvi's thoughts). At that time Abhijeet and Dushyant came to him. They saw him lost in thoughts and they understood what he was thinking. Abhijeet told in low voice so only Dushyant can hear.

Abhijeet: Pta nahi Purvi ko kab hosh aayega....aur kab sab thik hoga

Dushyant: Ji sir...ab Kavin hamesha khoya-khoya rehta hai...aur kisise zayada baat bhi nahi karta

Abhijeet: Hope jaldi sab kuch thik ho jaye

Dushyant: Hmm

After that a case came and all got busy in solving it. In the evening, the case got solved and all went back to their homes.

In Bureau's Parking Lot

Kavyant and Acp were going to the car. Dushyant and Acp were talking about something but Kavin said nothing he was just walking silently looking at ground. Near the car, Dushyant looked at Kavin.

Dushyant: Kavin aaj tu driving kr

Without saying anything Kavin went to passenger seat and sat. Both Acp and Dushyant looked at each other. Dushyant sat on driving seat and Acp at back and they went home. Meanwhile in the way, the was total silence in the car. After sometime they reached home. Kavin went to his room. After got fresh up he went downstairs and trio have their dinner. After dinner, Kavin went in Purvi's room. He opened the door and saw her lying on bed. His face fall as he missing his best friend, his love so much. He was coming to her bed but his foot got stucked in the carpet and he was about to fall upon Purvi but he placed his both hands on the sides Purvi on bed so that he could fall upon her. His face was totally below her face. He looked at her face and then he was staring at her.

Kavin's Thinking: Kavin fall upon her and placed his hands both sides and started looking at her. At that time she opened her eyes and directly look into his eyes and there was cute eyelock.

He came out of his thinking and a tear drop from his eye fell upon her face then another drop fall. He immediately stand properly and again looked at her.

Kavin: I am...I am really sorry...sorry Purvi

Saying this he wiped his tears and went from there. While going outside he bumped into Dushyant.

Dushyant: Kya hua Kavin...dhayan kaha hai tera...haan

Kavin looked at him.

Kavin: Sorry bhai

Saying this he immediately went to his room and looked it from inside. Dushyant had noticed tears in Kavin's eyes.

Dushyant: Kuch na kuch toh karna padega...main Kavin ko aise nhi dekh sakta...usse pehle jaise banane ki puri koshish krunga par God...please Purvi ko jald se jald thik krdo

He went to his room and started thinking for any idea.

Chapter over.....

I hope you all like it but if it seemed to be boring them really sorry...

Please ignore typing or grammatical mistakes.

See you all in next chapter....

Bye!!