Introduction

"True love stories never have endings."

Characters:

~Lee Jieun (IU) As Amara

She is the princess and a daughter of a royal family. She is well respected. She is known for her beauty. In this world, all men are fond of her beauty. She is a bit rude to all of the people because of her family problems.

 She is a bit rude to all of the people because of her family problems

~Yeo Jin-goo As Amor

He is a true gentleman and too handsome to handle. He is from a normal world and he works for himself. He is an orphan and has no siblings. He is cute, dashing, and sensible. The boy that every girl dreams of.

~Ava's mother: Isabella (Made up character)

She is ava's stepmother. In a world where all think that steps mother is too cruel and rude, she is just the opposite. She loves ava so much that she can do anything for her but ava is really rude to her. Isabella tries everything to make her happy.

~Ava's father: Liam (Made up character)

He is too rude to handle. He is a king. He remarried Isabella because his mother was forcing him after his wife's death. He never loves Isabella just tries to ignore her.

Summary:

A world where there is no love. They just get married. There is no love marriage. They cant see their broom or bride before the marriage. They are just forced to do it. 

but in this world, when a boy comes from another world and tries to explain what love is. He fell in love with the princess of a royal family. 

They will do their best to stay together where everyone is against it.

Authors note:

Hey guys, hope you will like this new story a completely new fantasy. I will try hard to publish new chapters. I will upload 2 chapters a week or 1. (Note: This story is going to be long)

Hope you will enjoy it!!

The new chapter will be uploaded tomorrow...

A small tip: Listen to I FOUND while reading this ff....