Snowfall

I was just too embarrassed and I was blushing too so I left that room in a hurry. Oh my god, Bella always calls me at the wrong time. As I sat along with Bella and was talking.

"So you met that guy", she asked while looking at me while giving me suspicious looks.

"Yes, I met", I said while trying to ignore that conversation.

"Really so how was that guy? Is he handso-", as she was saying suddenly that guy came into the balcony where we were sitting.

"Are you talking about me?", he asked. 

Bella was indeed lost and was just staring at him like he was an alien. 

"Well, we were not talking about you at this moment", I said while shaking Bella.

"Yes..", she said while coming back to her senses.

"Oh, I thought you two were talking about me", he said and then sat next to me.

"Well what are you doing here", I asked.

"Nothing I was bored in my room so I came here and joined you two as here I don't know many peoples", he said.

After some time while we were just sitting and looking at the sky. Suddenly it started snowing.

"OMO it's snowing I guess it's the first snowfall of this year", I said while looking surprisingly in the sky.

"Yes it is first snow but do you two know that there is a saying that if two couples stay together with each other in the first snow their love gets stronger", she said while teasing us.

"That's great then for couples", he said while looking at the sky.

Amor POV:

I was busy getting ready as they have given me so many clothes to choose what to wear and it's really weird I mean it's old-fashioned but what can I do I have to wear it. 

When I reached the meeting hall type big place. It was really crowded and suddenly I spotted that girl whom I met last night there. She was sitting next to the king. She gave a subtle smile at me and then started talking as we all settled down.