Is He Serious?

"Hey don"t you think you should be a little nice to your house guest"

what did he just say. he is not aloud to just come up in my house and say i should be nice to him. he is the reason why Nash left int the first place. Nash didn't have t go to the stupid magcon and leave me alone by myself most of the time. He knew what our parents did. My temper started to rise when he would talk. he thinks he rules the god damn world.

"I don't want you in my house, so you are free to leave any moment. i would like about now." i spoke loudly.

This guy just has to push my buttons. I can't have people who think they are all mighty people ith girls falling at their feet. I just need a bed right now. I didn't even wan to talk to im anymore. I went upstairs to my nice pink bedroom i walked to my closet and grabed the only thing that made me feel important. My green and black lacrosse stick. Lacrosse was my whole life in school. o'm a senior at this moment. I am going to Maryland next year to play for their top lacrosse team.

I grabbed my lacrosse jacket and a ball. I went downstairs to the backyard to start my wall bal routine. i was already on my left hand when nash came out the back door.

"you know throughing the ball as hard as you can wont help your skils." he yelled

i didnt even relize that I was even throughing it that hard. i catch the ball and turn to him.

"maybe if i just had soeone to talk to, I wouldn't have to go like this"

Nash walked towards me. At this time i decided to just take in the same features that we share. We both had bright blue eyes that could just stop a heart. We also shared the same light colored skin. The only thing that was different between us was that i owned the most ugly set of freckles that just dotted part of my face.

My brother gave me one of his famous bar hugs.

"Its going to all be good soon, trust me" he mumbled in my hair as we hugged.

What does he mean about be good soon. Is he talking about me going to college. Whatever it was i have a god feeling that it might turn into something worse then i though. It started to grow darker and darker. we both turn to head inside. I walk straight up to my room. I get a shower and change into my most comfiest pjs. I plug my phone into the charger and head to my bed. When i was laying down i just kepted think what Nash would be talking about. Soon my eye lids start to grow heavy and i drift of into a quiet slumber.

I really hope you guys like the chapter. I did work ery hard and try to get alot of info out. i added the lacrosse part, mostly because lacrosse is a big part of my life. So, should i make twitter or not. please be sure to leave a coment, like, and a vote.

Thanks for being you<3