Chapter 9

Time Skip as the day started as usual. Earlier in the morning, Mia was so excited to meet the idols that she dressed up early, ready to go.

It was now afternoon as the day go on. She was on her phone playing a game. In about a minute the door rang as her mother went to answer it. "Mia, someone's here for you!" Her mom called her out as she came rushing down the stairs, upon seeing Y/n again!

"Holy cr- Y/n you came!" She said, came rushing in to hug him. "I thought you wouldn't come." She said. "Well... I didn't wanna miss the big concert." He said.

"Hold up-" as she paused. "What do you mean?" Mia asked in confusion. "Isn't the concert today? I remember it said in the ticket." Y/n replied. Mia was speechless to hear this.

Afterwards, the two sat down outside the house. Mia explained about the mistake Y/n mistook of the concert being today rather than yesterday, oof. Y/n was dumbfounded and also down to hear this. She notices and tried to make him feel better by telling that atleast he could meet them in person while giving a tap on the back.

Y/n: "So how was the concert?"

Mia: "It was amazing, there were alot of people. The performance was beautiful- and we also got to meet them In person on the way home!"

Y/n: "Huh... seems alot of fun ey?" He said as he look at her.

Mia: "Yeah, this is once in a lifetime I've ever got to experience this and it was astonishing." She smiled in joy.

Y/n seeing this made him smile back. Just in, a black limo stop by at Mia's house. They stood up as soon as the front door of the limo open to be seen as the same body guard Mia saw yesterday. The guy wave to come as they went to the Limo. Opening the back door of the limo as they both went in.

The limo started to drive as to take them somewhere as it drives off. Inside was Y/n, Mia and Aiden. Aiden was the first to get picked up by the looks of it.

Aiden: "Oh is this the other VIP? I didn't get to see him yesterday in the concert."

Mia: "Uh... yeah about that. Y/n mistook the date of the concert..."

Aiden: "Oh, damn... feels bad man, well atleast he was able to come now so it's still a big win."

Y/n: "Oh yeah, were gonna meet with them..."

Mia noticed Y/n was nervous.
Giving him a tap on the back to make him feel better.

Y/n: "Yo do know that's not gonna help right?"

He notices what she was doing.

Mia: "Crap, my bad :((("

The car drove off, leaving
There place, now heading to the city. It was big, with its huge structures and lots of crowded vehicles and people, It was a regular day for the least.

While in the limo, Aiden was most likely listening to music with his phone as he was vibing to it, Mia with her eyes sparkling as she watches how fascinating the place is, while Y/n who is trying to vibe in but also trying to hide the fact he's nervous to meet some famous people.

Mia: "Huh weird but, aren't we supposed to be with the Idols right now?"

Aiden: "I'm guessing we will meet them somewhere, since were going somewhere that we don't know."

Mia: "I guess so..."

Just in the leads of the front Limo opened to reveal the bodyguard driving. He looked through the mirror as he speak.