Chapter 2

-Third POV-

It was morning, the sun starts to rise. You could hear the birds chirping in the distance. People doing there usual morning daily routine. An alarm goes off as it gave a loud noise to wake up its user. Y/N turned the thing off as he roused up, giving a little stretch before heading out of his room.

The place wasn't that big since his room is just as small as his outside room. Well at least its a bit larger for his others stuff. He went straight ahead in the bathroom. 20 minutes pass to see him a bit naked but his lower part wrapped up on a towel.

He took notice of the clock. It was 6:45. He went to his room giving him another 15 minutes ahead before proceeding to have another 5 minutes for breakfast.
He had both coffee and a loaf of bread.

He finished them to clean his mug before grabbing his phone, bag and sweater. Just another day for school.

You head on to your university, the place was big enough to fit at least 100 more students. You were walking, your left hand on the strap of your bag with your other freely swings around.

You glanced at a place where there a lot of students huddling around. You were about to check what was going on until someone accidentally bumps unto you. Your whole body on the ground, uneasy to feel a bit of the impact as the pain reaches through your nerves.
"Y/N!!!" Your name can be heard as you opened your eyes to see a woman on top of you.
"Oml, it's been a while!" The voice comes to excitement.
You were confused but then you saw her I.D tag. "L-long... Time no see Mia," you said as you looked at the woman who's on top of you.

Mia, remember when Y/N wasn't much of a friend dealer? This is one of the people who get to know him. Well... The only people who knew him. They met since intermediate when Y/N was still little as she was.
She's the one who made friends with him, despite her other friends tolerating Y/N like his a useless person, she understands his deeds and respects them.

"Omg, you looked hotter than I remember!" She complimented your looks.
"Would you?" You asked her.

Her expression was still both happy and excited. She was happy to meet her young fellow friend again since intermediate.
"What is it?" She asked. You pointed at what just happened as she immediately stood up with a slight blush on her cheeks. You stood up as you try to remove the dust that was all over your uniform. "I-im sorry... That was too carried away," her face was still red as she said those words. "It's fine," you said with a blank expression.

"So what's going on there?" You asked her. "Hm? Oh, you mean that?" She said as to be pointing out the people that were huddling up for some reason. "They're giving away a prize for the top students." You both walked to the place where people are curious about what the prize may be. "And what would the prize maybe?" He asked in curiosity.  "Maybe a medal? Who knows, there's probably speciality to it." She thought.

-Time Skipped after school-

On the halls, we'll see Y/N in his usual self. He left some books and other items that he didn't need in his locker. There are lots of people in the hall making him feel a bit uncomfortable. Uneasy to think of the situation. Just before then, Y/N heard a voice which made him snapback and tried to listen where the voice was coming from. "Hey Y/N," a familiar voice he heard. Looking at his back to see the same person he met a while ago.

"W-ah, don't do that for pit sake!" Is scared because he was still insecure about his surroundings. "A-ha... Sorry, just too excited to meet my childhood friend again," she said in a relieve and calm tone.
"Soo... What do you think they'll give away for the top students?" She asked. "I don't know, but I'm hoping it's something good," He thought. "But for some reason, I don't have any regards of hoping to be in there place," he continued. "What do you mean?" She questioned.