Author Note and Explanation

There are some things I added and other I took away from the canon series.

First and foremost sassy men (like low-key out of character with the sassafras-dive Deku)

Inko and Mitsuki went to high school together, Mr Midoriya is dead, and Mitsuki and Katsuki's relationship is less abusive and more of a tough love situation. Bakugou didn't know about Izuku applying to UA until their first day, and for all of their first year they were in the dorms. I also switched where Midoriya's room was for convenience.

I know Inko is a bit off-canon so please ignore that. Also in this they don't celebrate Christmas. This story also includes the head-cannon that Sero can speak Spanish.

And finally, for the time line to make sense you need to know that (according to google) schools in Japan typically start in April. I'm not sure if that common knowledge and I'm just stupid but I figured it was worth putting out there.

Most of the beginning is telling the beginning of My Hero in my own words and adding more and taking out some that isn't particularly important to this story.

Sorry if I get something wrong that was supposed to stick with the cannon, I was probably to lazy to double check facts.

I upload infrequently so, sorry in advance.

This has a lot of cliché Bakudeku things so this is your warning.

It might get angsty, it might not, I don't know.

A somewhat big part of this is relying on the first result on google so let's hope the internet was truthful for once.

That's about it, hope you enjoy!

Word count: 157