UA

Bakugou was excited, though you wouldn't know by looking at him. He had gotten into his dream school, UA High, and in the hero training program. It was his first day of high school. He had packed all his stuff up to move into the 1-A dormitory. The week prior they got an email telling them what time to arrive, their dorm number, and that they could just take the day to settle and get to know each other.

Bakugou walked into the dorm building, bags in hand. Shit it's kinda nice in here he thinks making his way to the elevator. He figured everyone was either not there yet or unpacking because no one was downstairs.

He hit the button on the elevortor to take him to the fourth floor. He sits there, and thinks of how weird it is that he's really here.

Ding

The elevator door slides open. Bakugou walks down the empty hallway. 20, 21, ah 22!. He opens the door finding the bare minimum room with a bed, desk, dresser and window.

Bakugou set his stuff down on the floor to take everything in. Meh I'll just replace the sheets and put my stuff away, good thing I didn't bring furniture.

15 minutes later

Bakugou put the last thing away and took a step back to look at the room. Though not mad iat it he isn't particularly impressed. Earlier he had heard people talking and assumed most of his new classmates were there by now and probably talking downstairs .

After locking his door he made his way down the hall to the elevator. He gets in with another person who has red spiked up hair and pointy teeth. That's... a look.

Ding

The elevator door opens to the common room. The rest of the students were already down there talking and what. Bakugou took a step out of the elevator and moved off to the side to look at all the 'extras'.

Some people looked normal and Katsuki couldn't really guess their quirks and then others he knew straight away what their quirks were or along the lines of.

He was looking around at all of his new classmates, until something caught his attention; well, someone. He could only see the back of his head but he immediately knew who it was.

Shitty Deku.

Despite being confused, he walked over to were Izuku was having a conversation with a guy who had blonde hair and a tail. Thankfully for Katsuki, Midoriya hadn't noticed him yet.

He walked up behind Izuku. When the guy he was talking to noticed and promptly stopped talking, Bakugou decided to crouch down a bit before putting his hand on Midoriya's shoulder, arm around his back, and whispering in his ear.

"So what's a shitty Deku like you doing here?"

Midoriya eyes widened and he slightly flinched. Before he didn't notice the blonde behind him. He then made the mistake of turning his head to look at Bakugou, leaving their faces only inches apart.

Izuku yelped and backed up, as Bakugou fixed his posture so he could physically look down on the boy in front of him.

"Ooh hi Kacchan"

"Oh, you know this guy?" tail man asked, dumbfounded.

Bakugou turned his head to the boy he forgot was there and gave an annoyed look. Before turning his attention back at his old childhood 'friend'.

"Meet me outside."

"Uhh oh ok" the green haired student didn't know what to think.

They both made their way outside, in front of the building. Once there Bakugou grab Midoriya.

"Ok now you're going to tell me what the fuck you're doing here"

Izuku shoved Bakugou off of him.

"I go to school here now, ok?"

"Last time I checked you have to have a quirk for that and we both know you don't."

"Uh huh, sure cause the 'great' Katsuki Bakugou could never be wrong" Midoriya mimicked putting air quotes on the word great.

"Fuck off" Katsuki yelled

"You're the one who brought me out here"

"Yeah cause I wanted to know why the fuck you are here, not to be insulted by a pathetic nerd who doesn't know when to shut the hell up. I'm still waiting on my answer by the way"

Izuku rolled his eyes.

"Fine. I'm here to do the hero course and go to school, just like you are Kacchan"

"You can't do that without a quirk"

"Uh huh... and?"

"What, so after 14 years one day you just have a quirk good enough to get you into UA? Bullshit."

"No that's kinda what happened. Plus apparently having a quirk that's good doesn't matter. There's a kid here that has sticky balls on the top of his head for a quirk"

"Whatever."

"Ok great. Well as lovely as this has been I'm gonna go" Izuku sneared walking past the blonde and back into the building before Katsuki could rebuttal.

What the actual fuck has gotten into him Bakugou thought.

Word count:835