Kirishima

(A/n yes I am aware I had a fanfic about this but I wanted to redo it. So I'm just doing it here)

It had been a couple of months since school started. And things were going... well... see for yourself.

"Good morning class" a tired voice came from a man in a yellow sleeping bag. "Today we are doing duo practice, so partner up and stop yapping."

The class staring moving around, trying to partner up with their friends.

"Oi! Shitty hair!"

"What's up Bakubro?"

"Do you want to partner up or something?"

"Oh, see I would but I'm already partners with Denks..."

"Whatever."

"Sorry man"

"Has everyone found a partner?" Aizawa spoke up again.

Which everyone had. Everyone but two. Can you guess who?

"I don't have a partner" Bakugou says rolling his eyes a bit.

"Me neither.." Midoriya said beneath his breath, just loud enough for Bakugou and Aizawa to hear.

"Great. You two can be partners."

"Hell no! I'm not partnering up with Deku!"

"Hate to break it to you but you are"

"Nope. No. Not fucking happening."

"Ughh I'm to tired for this." Aizawa sighed "Fine. Whatever. We'll just have two groups of three."

"Tsk"

"Oh ok" Izuku said, trying to not upset Bakugou further.

Izuku went over to Iida and Uraraka, who formerly partnered up. Midoriya just watched as Katsuki told Kirishima that he was joining their group.

Funny, Deku thought I didn't notice how close they were. And Kacchan wants to be Kirishima's friend as much as Kirishima wants to be his friends. How did he do that? I've been trying for the past 16 year to do that. And he's only had like 2 months....

"Midoriya?" The brunette beside him asked "You good? You kinda spaced out"

"Oh um yeah.."

"Ok..?"

"Sorry I'm just thinking"

"Don't sweat it"

~~~~

After class, at lunch

~~~~

"Hey Bakugou! Over here!" The red head called out from a lunch table with himself, Mina, Denki and Sero sitting around it.

"Hey extras" Katsuki said, taking a seat.

Once again, the green haired boy was watching from afar.

It's not just Kirishima, all of them did it. Was it just me? Why couldn't I make him like me? Why does he hate me?! Did I do something?

"Dude" once again it was Ochako's voice snapping him out of his thoughts, "This is the second time I've caught you staring at them. What is up with you today?

"Oh sorry"

"Don't apologize, just talk to me. Did he say something? Oh I am so beating his ass."

"No! He didn't say anything. It's just..."

"Just?"

"Well Kirishima, Denki, Sero, and Mina. They all have know Kacchan for like two months. I've known him my whole life. Yet he accepted their friendship, but not mine? I've been trying for forever to get him to just stand being by me. But they were... just..... instantly his friends."

"Oh.. I'm sorry. He doesn't deserve you anyways."

"Thanks Uraraka. Umm I hope you don't mind but I'm going to get some fresh air real quick."

"No worries, take your time."

"Huh?" The ash blonde mutters as Izuku catches his eye when leaving.

What's up with the nerd? He thinks to himself, feeling as though something was wrong

"Something wrong Bakugou?"

"Tsk, no. It's just the nerd"

"Awww you have nicknames for each other!" Mina teased from across the table.

"Shut it!"

"You fucking wish"

"I really do. I'll be right back extras"

"Don't take to long with your boyfriend~"

"Fuck off." Katsuki walked out to the hallway. "Now where the hell did he go?"

He swung open the door leading outside to a grass area with a walk way and some benches. He immediately made eye contact with his old 'friend'.

Izuku quickly look down. Then, as Katsuki started walk to him, Midoriya swiftly got up and left, walking to the door the blonde just came out of. However when pasting said blonde. He was stopped, by a strong grip on his arm.

"Where you going Deku~"

Finally Izuku looked up, straight into the red eyes taunting him.

"Sorry I don't feel like being yelled at right now"

"Cause that's all I do," Katsuki says with a sarcastic tone and an eye roll

"Actually Kacchan it is."

"Excuse me?" Bakugou replies, still not use to Izuku standing up for himself.

"Oh is your precious~ quirk making your hearing go? I said that it is all you do. Now if you'll excuse me, there are other people who would actually enjoy my company, so if you could let go of my arm the would be lovely." he says in a condescending tone. His glossy eyes betraying him.

"Tsk." Bakugou sneers but nonetheless he let the ladder go.

"Thanks. Bye."

Word Count: 798

(what's the purpose of putting the word count?)