Pompeii

Loki, reading about the ragnarok disaster, thought of a theory, which eventually resulted in a ruined salad. "then, practically I could go to asgard just before the disaster that destroyed everything, I could drop the hulk off the rainbow bridge-" was interrupted by mobius who, exasperated, said "Is the salt hulk?" then loki left "or ... I could set the building on fire!" throwing salt on the salad. Mobius said "No, no don't set the building on fire" "details, however I wouldn't have changed ANYTHING because the disaster would have happened anyway, whatever I said or did. Do you like my theory?" the God said, and the agent began "first thing, I was hungry and that salad is not asgard, it's my lunch. Second thing, we won't try it, I wouldn't even take you to the waterfront, let alone in an apocalypse." and loki begged him to go.Mobius accepted, and after obtaining permission he took him to Pompeii. (M) "then, can you reproduce the sound of birds?" "huh?" "I don't know, a twitter or a call". Loki ran and opened a carriage with goats inside and yelled "BE FREE MY HORNED FRIENDS !!" then he spoke in Latin, introducing himself and telling everyone that the volcano would soon erupt. Mobius was desperate, he thought that what loki was doing would create compromises in the story, but it didn't. In fact, nothing changed, since everyone was destined to die anyway, so no one could have said "hey, you know when the volcano erupted? Yes there was a guy who said he was from the future", and then nothing happened.

Hi! remember to vote please <3. I love this story, and it's important for me. I post tomorrow <3