Wedding 2

"Perfect, now we can celebrate the most important part of a self-respecting union. Mr. Mobius M. Mobius, you want to take Loki Laufeyson as your rightful spouse, promising to love and honor him in health and in sickness, in wealth. and poverty, until death do you part? " Loki was crying, holding Mobius by the hand, who knew perfectly well the few words he had to say "Yes, I do.". Loki recovered, wiping away his tears as it was his turn. "Do you, Loki Laufeyson, take Mobius M. Mobius as your rightful spouse, promising to love and honor him, in health and in sickness, in wealth and poverty, until death do you part?". This time Mobius dropped a tear, which Loki immediately wiped with a finger, brushing it. "Yes, YES, I want it !!" "Well, and now, I can happily declare you married!". Mobius and Loki kissed for a long time, in fact at a certain point the guests, those who were not crying, started screaming with happiness."Hey, Mobius, there's a surprise for you over there .." Loki said. Mobius turned and found a jet ski, gray and black, waiting for him. "Who did it?" he said, in a voice trembling with the emotion he had just experienced. "Thor and Sif .." "Really? I want to meet them now that we go to eat, of course." "Okay, okay. Careful, don't be afraid of me after meeting Thor. There's one thing I don't know if you know" "If you're talking about throg, yeah, nice that joke" "Who is throg?" "Nothing." "Come on, my husband"They arrived at the restaurant, and ate, knowing everyone."I told you, Mobius, when he was 8 years old, he turned into a snake, and only he knows how much I love snakes, I picked him up and he shouted" IT'S ME! ​​"Transforming himself back and stabbing me" "Ah, what a child sweet that I was .. "" You don't want to stab me do you? " mobius said, joking. "No, don't worry, I don't want to be alone already, it has already happened too many times." "Hey, don't think about the past, now you are here, with me, with thor, with Sif, you have everyone, right?" "No. I miss Mom .." "Hey, I understand you, I would have liked to have parents, but I don't have them. It doesn't matter, if fate brought me to you, everything went as it should go-" "Because that's how it is. that has to go. <3 I remember this sentence you said to me. I love you, Mobius "" I love you too, Loki, you don't know how much ..The marriage continued, with good wishes, kisses, hugs, beer and snacks. Eventually everyone went back to their timeline happy, after giving all their gifts to the newlyweds.

Hii! How are u? Se you soon!!