Our first year

The two men had to celebrate their first year of marriage, so they left their daughter with a babysitter so they could have fun alone. Yeah, well, for them, celebrating was an occasional thing, but this thing showed up every now and then. "So, are you coming or not, Loki?" "I'm coming darling!". Loki got into the car, then they drove off. They came to a bar. They entered it. "Hey beautiful boys, what are you going to have to drink?" A bartender spoke. "Come on, two spritz" "Yes, I fully agree". The bartender made the drinks, and then started talking. "So handsome boy, are you coming with me?;) You know, we can have fun in 10 minutes, I'll take a break just for you :)" Mobius was pissed off, he didn't want others to take his lover away from him. "Honey, look, this handsome boy you say has been with me, I don't know how many years, so get your hands off my husband" "Uhh, really? You look like his father. What is he, he has the money so you married him? " "No, honey, he's perfect, and technically we're both immortal, so don't fly, otherwise I'll stab you with some knife;)" "But you two suck, you don't even look like a couple, well, a lot of beef here. wasted on this old man "" Yes, and this old man you say can kill you in seconds if he only wants to :) So really, shut up it's better. " "Ok, and let's see, why did you come here? Who gave the idea? I bet the young one, because he wants to see beautiful bodies like those of the strippers" "Thanks, but no, thanks. If I wanted to see a beautiful body, probably tonight, instead of coming here, I would have slept with the man I've had by my side for years. " "Nobody thinks you're gay come on, how much money does this guy have in the bank?" "I'm not gay in fact, I'm bisexual, which means I'm attracted 10% by women, 10% by men and 80% by this man" "Go out of my club, thank you" "Thank you for ruining us our anniversary. " "You're welcome, always a pleasure, asshole and beautiful.". They walked out of that bar, then went home and did their thing, happily.
Hii! How are yoou? I love u all, but this is the penultimate chapter, I think. So I'm sorry, but our journey may end here. That is, in the next chapter I mean. Bye Bye!