six

she hears the door open and quickly turns her head to look at the door.

"who is this bitch?" she asks eyeing you in disgust, oh god. you might be a nice person but once someone pisses you off its over for them

"alright thats it" you say getting out of clays arms and swiftly tying your hair up as you walk towards her, "what did you call me again? say it to my face you bit-"

before you could finish your words, clay drags you out of the house.

"why did you do that let me put her in her place" you say trying to get out of clay's hold.

"i would let you honestly but from my own experience there isnt any point, she always gets her way" he says.

you finally stop trying to get out of his hold, "im gonna leave, im not gonna be able to contain my anger" you say.

"okay drive safe" he says letting go of you, watching you as you walk to your car.

you stop in your tracks, walking back to him, "earlier you said you wanted a reason to break up with her, why?" you ask

"she just uses me, for her own pleasure, for money, for friends.. it doesnt even feel like we're dating, i feel used all the time everytime i mention breaking up she'll somehow convince me to stay with her" he says.

you stay silent, looking at him with concern

"clay" we hear someone yell from inside his house, "looks like i got to go" he says, "drive home safe let me know if you reached home safely" he says, turning to the door and entering.

you walk back to your car and sit down, "how could someone treat someone like that" you thought to yourself before taking off

you reach your apartment and go straight to bed, thinking about clay

you didnt forgive him fully yet, but you hated seeing him in that state.

you also hated the fact that he was with another girl..

you wake up the next day to your phone ringing, you search for your phone in bed with your eyes closed

you finally get a hold of your phone and answer, your eyes still closed.

"get ready, we're gonna log on to play minecraft in 2 hours" you hear sapnap scream.

before you could argue he hangs up

you sigh as you get out of bed.

"these boys are something else" you say laughing to yourself

2 hours pass by..

you join the call and immediately hear people screaming

"what the fuck is happening" you say.

"nothing" the three of them reply

"well okay then are you ready to get your asses beat or what" you say

you hear the three protest against what you said.

"this is gonna be fun" you say under your breath.

*time skip like 2 days*

it was the day of the party. you were playing minecraft with sapnap, george and dream.

"okay guys i gotta go now, i need to get ready for a party" you say.

"ohh does y/n party?" you hear sapnap say.

"shut up sapnap" you say leaving the call

just as you get up, your phone starts ringing, clay was calling you.

"youre going to a party today? so am i" he says.

"oh wow see you there then" you say.

"yeah see you" he says, you end the call.

you lay out the black and red dresses you bought the other day on your bed

you quickly do your hair and makeup and walk over to the dresses, taking one on each hand

you walk over to your full length mirror and hold the dresses infront of your body, switching it now and then

"which one should i where" you say to yourself while looking at yourself in the mirror.

clay appears in reflection of the mirror, he walks up to behind your reflection, bending down to each your ear.

(a/n ayo to clear things up, this was just y/ns imagination, clay said this to u before, so u were just remembering it)

"wear the red one, red is your colour" he says softly, his deep voice sending chills all over your body.

"guess ill wear the red one" you say

------------------------------

hi again!
third chapter today!
short chapter because the next one is gonna be good:)
<3 u