Chapter 7: Concern and Andrew?

Love: An uncertain certainty! - Anonymous.

*********************************************************************************

We were currently flying on his private jet to a place after our honeymoon which went completely opposite of what Andrew's parents were expecting i currently don't even know where we're headed might be back home or somewhere else but i couldn't care less. How could i? After all, It's just a business agreement, a marriage of convenience for Andrew.

I recalled how Andrew's mom, Jenna spoke to me before we left. The way she treated me like she knew me forever, when Andrew wasn't around. Now that i think about it even Andrew's dad wasn't present either. Did she purposely make time for us to talk.

"Alexis, my dear. Are you unhappy by what's happened?" she asked

"uh-" i was honestly taken aback, i didn't know what to tell her. I mean would it make a difference, i was stupid enough to crush on him. Well more than crush, it doesn't make a difference anyway.

"It's okay my dear, i knew that you preferred Andrew way before you were introduced. That's why i thought it'd be better to get you married to him"

"oh, Not unhappy just angry Mom. But did you ask him too??? Furthermore how did you even think that i'm good enough for your son?"

"hehe, well my son ain't a saint so i don't really mind that you're angry at him and  yes sweety, i did . Moreover, in this marraige it's not you who i saw as a suitable partner for Andrew, It's Andrew who i saw as a suitable partner for you. A guy for my daughter not a girl for my son."

I was almost in tears but i held myself. I felt nostalgic, i don't certainly know why but i just know that no matter what happens, i'll never regret marrying the jerk.

We heard the footsteps coming closer and then mom kissed my forehead and wished me luck for my honey moon.

"thank you" i replied, it felt good. Trust me, it was a loving feeling to have.

Again, When we reached our destination for our honeymoon, it was beautiful. i heard Andrew talking to me about it but i payed no attention to it. Our suite was so huge and pretty, we had fun but i didn't allow it to get more than that. 

Obviously i did not miss the receptionist flirting with Andrew although he payed no attention, she was ashamed when she saw me standing beside him after a few seconds. At least she felt embarrassed yet like come on, it's not as if a bachelor would book a honeymoon suite for himself. Well, i didn't know why i was making a big deal out of it anyway.  Okay, i did but still. 

It would be a memorable night - the last night we spent. The seventh day of our honeymoon trip. I was having somewhat of a hard time believing what happened with Jenna was real. She hugged and kissed my forehead, she ............she was just like a mother.

When i was alone and reminiscing my time with her, i didn't notice Andrew enter our room. 

"Alexis ......... What's wrong?"Andrew asked concern etched on his face. Concern and Andrew, I was surprised. Yet I wondered why, he's fingers lightly brushed my moistened cheeks....... oops, i was crying. That's why he was worried?

"I didn't say anything in reply to him, Then he hugged me. It was comforting for sure.

""Alex, what's wrong? please tell me" Andrew asked again.

"I.........I, nothing" I replied moving away from him and wiping my face. I wanted to cross the bed and just leave ............. to anywhere where he wasn't present. But all of a sudden i was pulled to a stop as my elbow was held firmly by Andrew.

"Tell me, I mean it" he state with that no, ' I'm not giving you a choice'  voice.

"Just let me be .......... please" i pleaded

And i guessed it worked because Andrew let go of me.

"get dressed we're invited to the hotel's Grand Celebration party, that is if you'd want to go?'' he stated. Unsure of how i'd react.

I smiled a little  and replied "yes, i'd love that. Give me A few minutes" And left.

He looked Surprised, I guess he was taken aback. Well, i've got to get dolled up, if not for me for him. Not like it'd make any difference to him.

**********Vote***********Share**********And***********Comment***********

P.S: Support how you'd want to be supported ;)

P.S.S: Coute/ Just vote, it'd just take a second to........So please do!

WITH LOVE..................

           ***********XXX***********