Chapter 4: Uncontrollable emotions.

"Hope of staying Optimistic Yet We End Up In Having Pessimistic Thoughts" - Anonymous.

********************************************************************************

At once my eyes flashed open as i heard the unmistakable voice of the person i didn't want to be around anymore.

My eyes widened as i saw the anger in his eyes, his jaw clenched tightly. At any other moment i'd want nothing more than to get out of this embarrassing moment but right now all i could think of was that am i that unattractive, i mean i'm just in a single piece of cloth, in just a towel and he does not find me attractive!!!

God! How Embarrassing! I was suddenly out of my own pitiful conversation when i felt the towel almost falling down, i grabbed the towel and wrapped it tight around me as my long hair fell from the quick bun i had put when i had left the shower since i didn't want Andrew who does not find me attractive, more of my unattractive body.

"What the heck are you doing in here?" i growled. I was sad but i'd be damned if i'd give him th e satisfaction of him knowing that i'm hurting by his actions.

"What do you think?" he snaps.

"Get the hell out of here!" i yelled at him. My hair swishing lighlty against my face despite the fact that i just showered.

"Why should i?" he asked calmly.

"Since i need to get dressed?" i stated yet the ending of my sentence came out as a question.

"Me too" he replied, walking towards me lowly

"huh" i uttered unable to reply to that, i mean what do you reply to the person who's your secret love and your husband who is standing half naked with you just as naked as him and let's not forget the fact that he cant stand me. It hurt, it really did but right now i'm in no contol of my mind that's creating naughty scenarios of Andrew, got to get out of here! That's the plan........

He was about to tell something more but i cut him off quickly.

"uhm............i understand, i don't mind, i'll w--wait outside" i stuttered uncontrollably, trying hard to not let my heat flooded cheeks be seen.

Andrew's Point Of View.

I was angered beyond anything right now, like what the hell? Did she think she could just waltz in here dressed like this, like this!

For heaven's sake! Ther's only so much a man could handle, she's a walking temptation! How am i going to be able to stop myself from taking her, i wondered.

Her ocean blue orbs widened as she saw me, her eyes obviously lifted quickly when she heard my voice but i guess the widening would have to do with my anger that's flushing on my face.

Well, not my fault she totally asked for it!

"What the hell are you doing in here?" she growled

"What do you think?" i snapped at her.

"Get the hell out of here!" she yells.

She's so....much more tempting when she's angry. God! I couldn't beleive this, she's freakin yelling at me and i'm here dreaming about her. I don't understand what's happening but all i know is i've got to stop.

"Why should i?" i asked calmly.

"Since i need to get dressed?" she stated even though it ended as a question.

"Me too"i replied as i walked slowly towards her.

Suddenly i thought i saw hurt flash across her face but then she...........blushed???

Damn! did she look sexy? i was about to say something but she cut me off,

"uhm............i understand, i don't mind, i'll w--wait outside" she stuttered.......and was about to turn, but i couldn't let her, now could i?

"Where are you going?" i asked putting my arms next to each side of her head trapping her, as my breath fanned her cheek.

**************************************************************************************

******oooooooh! Will something finally happen?******

**Will Andrew forget his pride for a moment and kiss Alexis how he wants to?**

**********Vote***********Share**********And***********Comment*************

WITH LOVE..................

***********XXX***********