Aoi's "Perfect" Setup

"Kirigiri, why did you leave yesterday without telling us?" Makoto asked after school was over.

"I'm sorry, I had a stomach ache. I had Enoshima take me home. But I texted you, so you can't be angry at me."

"Kirigiri, come over here." The teacher called out for her.

"Yes?"

"I need you to bring these boxes to the office please." She said while handing a stack of 4 boxes into her hands.

"Yes ma'am."

Makoto grinned watching her walk by. Something about her was intriguing. The way she looked, the way she behaved, everything made Makoto feel this way. Everything about her made him incapable to help himself from having a slight crush on her. Sadly, not everything could be as perfect as he yearned for. He knew endgame he would end up with Sayaka, as she would unquestionably be asking him out soon and he wouldn't have enough courage to reject her. But even if he could, getting with Kyoko would be an even harder feat. There's almost no way she felt the same, there was even less of a chance she would ask him first. He was stuck to daydreaming about her.

"Naegiiiiii!!!!" Asahina yelled.

"Wha-AH!" Her hand clenched onto his and he was pulled away from the classroom in an instant. "Where are you taking me?!"

"You'll see in a second! This is an important meeting we're having!"

"Meeting?! Since when have we had meetings?!"

"Since now!!" She kept on dragging him around the whole school until they reached the library.

"Sit." Aoi commanded, and he sat down in the nearest chair immediately.

"Why did you drag me all the way here?"

"I normally wouldn't have called you here, but I'm having a crisis, and only you can help me." Makoto couldn't lie when saying he felt a little honored. "It's about Kirigiri. You're the only person who's been able to get close to her, and I need your input before I make my decision."

"Your decision? Why don't you ask Kiri herself? I may be the closest person to her, but I still barely know anything about her."

"I would love to ask her myself, but she can't know that I'm doing this." Aoi walked closer to him and whispered in his ear. "Promise not to tell anyone?"

"...I promise you."

"Great!" She rummaged through her backpack until she got out some cards. She rested them facing up on the table. They were all photos of his classmates, everyone was there except for Kyoko, Aoi, Sakura, Sayaka, and himself.

"I want to set Kiri up with someone. It's just I have no idea who she would wanna be with. So, I thought you could help me choose a person." Makoto held up Mukuro's card. "Does Kirigiri like even girls?" Aoi nodded excitedly.

"Yeah! I texted her yesterday asking, she said she was bisexual."

"Asahina... did you texted everyone in our class?" Also the day before, Makoto had gotten a text from her too asking the same question. He thought a while before finally answering. He wasn't too sure about his sexuality himself. He was pretty sure he liked girls, but there was a boy he met who caught his attention. In the end, he just told her he was straight to be safe.

"Yup!" She said without a second thought. Makoto shook his head disapprovingly. "You shouldn't have done that. Asking someone their sexuality is a very personal question. You're not even that good of friends with most of the people in our class." Aoi laughed until it awkwardly died out. "You're right, I promise I won't do it again. But we know what she likes, so that's good. I was thinking Fuka-"