Chapter 16: Stronghold Skirmish

(awsome_zman's POV)
I threw my final eye of ender and we followed it. We had been preparing for an attack on a stronghold so we could get into the End. We had completely tricked out our gear, complete with a jetpack, a wrist mounted communicator, a waypoint for the teleporter on Carson's end, temperature resistance, a morphing machine to become anything we've killed, and an indestructible multitool. The eye zoomed into the ground and I used the drill feature to dig into the stronghold.
I fell on top of a pigman guard and stabbed its partner in the chest. The others were right behind me. I took out my machine gun and attached a bayonet, a ballistic scope, and a silencer. I ran into a guard filled corridor and let loose a flurry of bullets.
We dragged the bodies out of sight and began making a plan. "Alright, there should be a map of the stronghold somewhere in here, as well as a compass that'll point out any chests." (totally not using Legend of Zelda dungeon mechanics)I said. We split up and as I rounded a corner, the compass was in the room in front of me. I snuck in and grabbed the compass.
I met up with the others and found that Micah had gotten the map. "Yay, Micah actually accomplished something!" I said. "I hate you." Micah replied. "Thank you." I said.
We looted the chests and entered the only corridor that led to the Ender Portal to find it had been demolished. Below us was a pit of lava, and in front of us there was a platform. We jumped onto the platform and all of a sudden, the door we came in through slammed shut and bars blocked the door, as well as the locked door ahead of us. A group of Herobrine's elite pigmen appeared, wearing super-enchanted diamond armor and wielding super-enchanted diamond swords.
We split up and used our favorite sword attack. Micah shield-bashed his into the lava, Rand back-sliced his, Tommy knocked his on its back and stabbed it in the chest, Ryan used helm splitter on his, Matthew spin-attacked his, and I waited for the last moment before drawing my sword and chopping the pigman's head clean off. (not using Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess attack moves)
The door behind us opened and a chest appeared. I opened it to find a big key.
We jumped to the locked door and inserted the key into the lock. The door opened and we found a portal. Our excitement turned to disappointment when we realized we needed eyes of ender. Our disappointment turned to panic as endermen appeared behind Skybrine and WitherMU.
I hurled a flashbang at them and quickly took out the endermen. We hurriedly crafted the ender eyes, activated the portal, and jumped in, morphing into endermen on the way. We teleported into a end cave and began making plans. We were close to defeating Herobrine.
2.22K reads? *Explodes due to overdose of U-No-Poo* Yes, I read Harry Potter. Anyways, thanks a lot guys! Bye!