Joel - You Just Don't See It Don't You

Tw: Suicedi

" Joel don't go please. You and her it's been years please... " she said. She was about to cry, she didn't Joel to go and she thought maybe if she asked him not to go, he wouldn't.

" Aimee out there... I can't- I can't stay. There is no reason to stay. " he said. THERE IS NO REASON TO STAY THERE IS NO REASON TO STAY. All she could hear was those six words THERE IS NO REASON TO STAY.

" FUCK YOU, I REALLY DO MEAN IT FUCK YOU " she yelled. Before he could say anything she
stormed out of the room.
" Fuck you "
" Fuck you "
" Fuck you "
" Fuck you "
" Fuck you "
" Fuck you "
" Fuck you "
" Fuck you Joel " she cried. She wanted to yell maybe break one or two things but no, she just dropped herself onto her bed. He has no reason to stay. Well then it was better if she never look at him ever again. She turned her face to the pillow, she let her head fell into her soft pillow. She was going to yell but all she did was sobbing. All she wanted was him, she wasn't happy about being alive. She has nobody but Joel... Well now, she didn't even him. Her heart was broken and her mind was all over the place.

Joel didn't know what was happening and had no idea why she reacted like this. He didn't wanted to leave when he wasn't at good terms with her. So he made his way to her room. He didn't even knock. He looked at her; she looked hurt, her was lying in fetal position, cuddling with her second pillow.

" Why are you mad at me. You were always the one said you need to find her one day. I just want to know before i go, please tell me. " he said and sat beside her legs. She closed her eyes, took a few breathe.

" You don't see it, don't you? " she asked. All she wanted was him to stay.

" See what? " he asked. He absolutely had no idea.

" Joel- " she was going to say but if she did, probably they would yell or anything possible.

" I hope you survive, let her know that you love her. " she said. " Even after all these years... " she added quietly while exhaling.

" Please, Venus... I know you do hide something. Please tell me, i need to make sure everything good between us. " he said sadly. She was his only friend who did understand what was like to be alone, but she didn't know what love was.... At least he thought.

" Just go please... " she said, her voice was shaking but she didn't give a shit.

" Oh! " he breathe it out. He knew if he goes they wouldn't be good ever again but his love for Aimee was bigger than Venus.

" Bye, i hope you find your love to... " he wished before going his room.

She was already knew how it felt to be in love and she did find her love. Joel. The only person who was always there to make her laugh or make sure she wasn't giving up even tho he wanted too. Now he was going to his lover, Aimee.
When she heard the bunker' door closing, she woke up but didn't get up. She just laid there...

- 7/8 days later -

" HEYY " he said, they were talking with help of a radio.

When she heard him, she just stood still before going to her room and closing her door.
All of their friends looked at her, they all knew how bad she was dealing with him being gone. Not just being gone but at the same time being with his lover.
She was relived. He was alive with her...

- With Joel -

" How is she Venus? " he asked. He hoped she would be better than 7 days ago.

" Welll... " they didn't know what to say. Some of them cleared his throat. " Well she is fine as much as she could be. " he didn't lie though, it was the truth.

" Is she in her room..? "

" Well, she turned her room a mess, so now your room is hers. So it is a yes and no. " Karen pointed out.

" Guys i need to go but tell Venus that i miss her. Love you all. "

" Bye Joel. " his friends said at the same time.

- a day later -

Venus decided to write a letter for Joel.

JO JO JO-EL, Joel :)

I'll be long gone by the time you read this. You never notice but i always loved you. From the moment that you held my hand... Do you remember that day?

You and me were getting closer day by day. I think it was two weeks later from the all of the shit had happened. We heard noiceses, you held my hand without thinking. You looked like scared puppy. Good your face was ridiculous. Then bum bum, i noticed i was slowly but yet painfully falling in love with you. You always loved her, I didn't mind though and i still mind. But you left me for your lover, sorry it sounded like i am angry with you but opposite. I'm happy, at least one of us will be happy in the future. To be honest i was okay with you being my best friend... Well i guess i wasn't.

I don't want to write something long, you know me i'm a lazy person. I always be a lazy person. Well i was a lazy person cause you know when you read this it means i killed myself.

You said ' Aimee out there... I can't- I can't stay. There is no reason to stay. ' I'm not gonna lie those words of yours hurt like hell. There is no reason to stay. I mean i'm not blaming you, don't get me wrong. I was the one who was saying go find Aimee bluh bluh... But it never occurred to me that you would go. I always thought we would find her together then you would get your happy and i get mine sappy ending but i was wrong. You didn't even ask me to come with you. Why didn't you?

And before i write my goodbye. You were the only reason why i've never did what i'm about to do. Now that you're gone too, I have no one to hold on. Not a single soul.

Dead List

My dad

My mom

My sister

My friends

My dog Boyd

My cat Artemis

Well I guess ME now...

Joel i love you. Thank you for helping me... You were the reason for me and i stayed here just for you. Now you don't need me anymore. I guess all I can do now is go... Please tell our friends that i love them ( I will say it too after i finish writing this ). And tell them it's not their fault. It's nobody' fault. Not yours, not mine.. Maybe a little bit mine but shhhhh we're not gonna talk about it. It is my time to go. I will always be your side, watching you and probably making fun of you.

Your lovely friend Venus.

" HEY " Venus smiled and hugged every single person living at the bunker. " I love you all and here- " she gave her letter to them. " - please someone give this to Joel because i can't do it. " she smiled. " I'll be in my room... Sleeping probably. " she hugged before she went to her room. Bunker people were trying to understand what was all that about...

PART 2 ?? Do you want to read what Joel gonna do when he reads it ;)