Dreamxreader

Y/N'S POV

I walk up to my front door and take out my keys, I then choose the right one and open the door.
Once I get in I throw my stuff on the couch and close the door and take off my shoes and then throw myself on the couch. "Oof, this was suchhhhhh a tiringgggg and hardddddddd dayyyyyyy"

                                                 Then, you hear footsteps

"Hello babe how was your day babygorl?"

"Ughhhhh it was terribleeeeee"

"Awww is there a way i can fix that bbygorl?" 

"Hmmmmmmmm............."

"Yes...."

"How?"

"Fuck me dadddddyyyyy nyaaaaaaaa meow meow kyaaaaaaa"

Dream then turns a shade of red and looks away but a few milliseconds later looks at chu with a mischievous look in his eyes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

"ofc babygorl cmere angel" 

(-ok but why does almost every dream fanfic i read always have "angel" as the nick name kjuhygtfdfghjkl;kijuhygtfrdfghj 😭🖐 ok back to the story tsdxfcghjklhutfrdesawsedrftyuhijk)

"Ok daddy dream"

"Ok now close your aeyes and i will put a blindfold on yu and tske you to our bedroom and tie you up bcuz im into that teehee ok?"

"Oki"

"Ok cmon"

Dream then picks you up and takes you to your beautiful millionaire looking bedroom and ties you up to you 500,000 dollar bed.

"Ok angel now stay still"

"Oki daddy"

Then while staing still, you hear something and a...zipper?

*Gasp* Omgg is he taking out his beautiful delicous yummy 30 inch cock??!?!?!?!?!?!? 
You think to yourself

"Ok angel now stay still cuz im going in ok?"

"Ok mommy"

"Ok"

Then there is silience, and you dont hear, nor feel anything for a few seconds...until...

"AHHHHH NYAAAAAAAA MMMMM"

"You like that angel?"

"Mmmmm yes daddy harder"

"Ok, but beg first"

"Omgg daddy pls giive me more of your delicous yummy cock"

"Ohhhh you dirty little slut"

He then starts going faster and deeper.

"Ohhh nyaa~ im close daddy"

"Ohh no not until i say so and thats only 9 inches tsk, just you wait youll be dead after this angel"

When he said that you got even closer but....wait.....ONLY NINE INCHES?!?!??!?
Then he suddenly stops.

"W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-why did you s-s-s-s-s-s-stop m-m-m-m-mommy?"

Then.....

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA O-O-O-O-OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHH MMMMM NNN GRRR AHHHHH FUCKFUCK FUCK YES UGHHH"

"MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT IS 20 INCHES IN"

"AHHH HARDER"

.....wtf hoe is she not dead yet thats 20 fawkin inches in! 
Dream thinks to himself

"Ok angel"

Then he starts going 100 miles per hour fast.

"Ok now for the last 10 inches...."

"Wait no daddy dont then i think ill die!"

"No yoo womt angel is oki"

"Oki... i trust you..."

"Ok"

Then...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh......"

"Ok...she is dead...phew why did that take so long geez..."

Then Dream stands up and thinks he is done but then....

"HA YOU THOUGHT YOU BLOB"

Then you jump up from the bed and jump towards him and bite his dick so hard he starts screaming so loud even obama can hear him.

"AHHHHHHHHh NO STOP IT"

"NO HAHAHAHAHA"

Then....after a few seconds....its silent, then when you stop biting his dick you see it is bleeding and then you stand up to check on him and see he is blue so then you check if he breathing and he is not bleeding so then you think to yourself you need to get out fast and so you did and you lived in a jungle with pandas and monkes and squirls and fish and birds and parrots and tigers and lions and panthers and spiders and snakes.

                                                 The end

AUTHORS NOTE-Thank you for reading this chapter and i hope you enjoyed! 
Please try and leave some feedback/comments as i would REALLY appreciate it! 
And YES requests ARE open you may reply to this paragraph or just ask randomly in the comments but please, NO MINORS unless it is FLUFF thank you. also my dms are also open so you may request there i might even make a chapter for requests, and please be specific with them like who you want it to be about, what you want it to be about and if you would like it to be crack or serious and smut or fluff. I apoligise for the long authors note but i hope you enjoyed !

699words:)