Geargexreader

Y/N POV

top! gearche and fem reader! ^_^ also this one is smut!
Request-none
Smut
Warnings-naughty language/bad language lol, nsfw and yea i think thats it lol-
Enjoy!uwu

      "Ughhh its so boring here"

   You thought to yourself, ever since you had moved in with your boyfriend, geaorge it was completly differente to wat you had expected. You and georgie had been dating for about 169 years now, and a few weeks ago he had mentioned the idea of you two moving in together. 
Now, at first you were excited and happy that you were finally moving in, i mean, it wass about time yknow? But like i said earlier, it was nothing like you had expected. Gearge was always filming or streaming, filming or streaming,filming or streaming, that was all he did. In fact you dont even remember the last time you guys even cuddled or even watched a movie together!

But today, you were feeling reallyyyy horny (iM hOrNyYyYyY ok ill stop) and you were thinking about using that 1 month old cucumber in your refrigerator but then decided not to, instead, you were gonna surprise georfg. He was streaming right now which made it the PERFECT timing.

You put on your sexiest and most expensive blue lingery (which was $3.43 by the way bcuz you bought it from a sus (sUsSy bAkA ok ok ill stop now for real) old lady in an alley way) now, it did have a few stains here and there, but, he wouldnt notice right? i mean- he IS colorblind-

Anyways! You then put on some biunny ears and a bunny tail and put on some 50 inch dark blue heels you bought for 100,000 dollars. (which ofc, you took from gogy) anyways,

You hear him screaming while walking to his room, then, you open the door.
It seems he didnt notice you so you then walk behind him and cover his mouth, luckily, he didnt have his face cam on today,anyways, you then go infront of him and sit on his lap. He then starts blushing and you hear someone in the call say- "Oi gogy you alive man?"

georshge replies with- "Oh yea sorry i was doing something"

"Ok then" someone says.

You then start slowlyyyyy grinding on his lap. He then looks down at you giving you a stare that just screammssss stop.

You then smirk and start going a little harder/faster whatever
You then start feeling something hard under you and realize its his cock lol(hey- NiCe cOcK- anyways-)

He then realizes he is horny so he says bye to his friends and bye to his stream and picks you up and puts you on your super fluffy and comfy bed and says- "Are you sure you want to do this bunny?"

You then say-"Yesh daddy teehee"

"Ok"

So then he ties you up and takes out his 3 inch cockie

"Ok im going in bunny"

"Ok im readey"

"Ok, 3...2....1"

......

"Is it in yet?"

"...Yes..."

"OH uhmmm"

Ok shoot uhhhh, what do i do soot uhhh OH right ok here we go.

"AHHHHHHH NYAAAAA OHHH IT FEELS SO GOOD ZADDY"

"Ohhh yea you likre that bunny?"

"Mmmmm yes h-h-h-h-h-h-h-harder"

"Beg you little slut"

"tf did you just call me you little bit-"

UYTFDXSXFGHJKL:OIUYTFRDF OK THAT ONE WAS A JOKE-

"Mmmmmm ouytfrdftghjkliuytrdfgh ohg rdeswdfghjkl;oyutrdesdfgh omg uiygtfrdfghj,;liouytrdfcvbn *weird screechy noises* hygfdfghjkl;kijuhgf harder daddy kijuytrdesadfghjkmlkijuhgytfd pleasejhgyftrdehjkl;ijuhyg jhgfdfghjkl;hygfdx HARDER"

"...... :O ok yes bunny"

then he starts going 420 miles per hour but you can barely feel anything bcuz of his wittle 3 inch cock ihgutfrdszdfghjkl so you have to fake it.

then while he is fawking you he suddenly stops and then you realize....

"OMG DID YOU JUST FALL ASLEEP WHILE FAWKING ME DADDY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? KIUHYTRDSAFGHJKL:<KIJUHYGTFR WTH"

So then you magically untie (oH nO wE'rE tIeD uP- uNtIe mE dReAm ok anyways-) yourself and then go up to him and throw him out the windw but not before taking a picture of his tiny 3 incg cock and posting it to all his social medias and then dressing up and stealing all his money and goi nt to find another 104 year old millianare man and marrying him and then killing him and taking all his money and then doing that for the rest of your life and you lived happily ever after teehee.

                                                      The end

(719 words)