Part 4

Uday is stunned as he gets hugged by his beloved Princess.

“Congratulations Uday!” – calls out a sweet voice bringing him out of his reverie.

“Thank You Princess” – saying this he hugs her close to his heart and is overwhelmed with myriad emotions.

Unnati gets shocked seeing this scene and a huge smile appears on her face seeing both her favorite persons close to each other while Jay angry gazes at their close hug and storms off the venue angrily.

Amidst the huge applause, there is a man in black, hidden from the crowd, noticing every move of Yuvraj Udayveer Singh with a malicious smile.

“Yeh ladki kya kar rahi hain kabse iss yuvraj se chipki hue hain! Par koi baat nahi aaj to Uday ka iss duniya mein akhiri din hoga aur yeh mera vada hain”

“ Udayveer! Aaj ki yeh hasin raat, tere zindagi ki akhiri raat hogi. Jeele apne zindagi ke kuch akhiri pal.” and laughs evilly.

Uday and Manyata come out from the embrace with the hint of redness on their faces.

“Challe Princess?” – Uday offers his arm to Manyata and she tightens her hold on him.

They step down from the stage and all the guests surround Uday congratulating him on his big win.
Manyata gets tensed as her eye follows the man’s every move and holds him tightly.

Uday noticing her tensed face, tries to cheer her up thinking she is not used to this type of attention.

As soon as they cross by the crowded area, Manyata notices the man aiming gun at Udayveer.

Fear grips her mind - fear of losing Udayveer and before her mind interprets the dangerous situation; her body is already on the move pushing Uday at the side, saving him from the onslaught of the raging bullet.

“Uday!” – one second Uday was holding his beloved in his arms and the next second he is roughly pushed to the side.

Before he can comprehend, he hears a spine-chilling scream of Manyata who now lays at the ground in the pool of blood. – Her blood.

“Manyata! Moniya!” two voices echo with shock and melancholy as they see manyata on the ground unable to stay conscious.

“Princess! Yeh kya hogaya Princess, yeh kya kiya tumne” Uday rushes forward and takes Manyata in his arms while patting her cheeks to shake her awake.

“Utho Moniya, Utho!” shouts Unnati with tears in her eyes.

Fear grips his heart as Manyata does’t respond after his continuos tries to make her awake.

“Wake Up! Goddamit! Utho Manyata, tum hame iss tarah se akela chod kar nahi jaa sakti.”

“Wake up, Goddamit! Manyata come on wake up”

Dekho tumhara halkat veda tumhare saath hain please jaldi utho ab hame aur intezaar mat karvao. Okay!
Now Get Up” – saying this he hugs her tightly and rubs her back.

“Uday!” came a raspy voice of Manyata.

“Princess! Thank God tumhe hosh aagaya.”

Yeh tumne kya kar diya princess dekho kitna khoom beh raha hain."

“Uday”

“Ha Princess”

“Me.. ra.. phone. Video” and hands her phone to Uday.

“Kya hua princess? Kisne kiya yeh sab? Hum usse chodenge nahi”

“Wo.. Black shirt.. wo waiter” aur uss waiter ki taraf ishara karti hain

Uday looking in the direction of her finger sees a suspicious looking man in black shirt speed walking out of the venue.

“Guards! Guards”

“Who admi hame kisi b haal mein hamare samne chahiye, who bachne na paye samjhe tum”

“Jee Sir” saying this they start chasing the man.

“Manyata” – seeing her losing consciousness; Uday carries her into his arms and takes her to the room where Dr. Uncle has done all the preparations on Unnati’s call.

The team of doctors wheels Manyata inside the operation room, leaving the tensed siblings behind.

“Dada, yeh sab kese hogaya?”

“Humme bhi kuch samaj nhi aa raha hain Choti ki aakhir yeh sab hua kese”

“Par Dada Manyata toh abhi abhi mahal lauti hain, toh us par kon humla karna chahega”

“Humla Manyata par nhi! Udayveer par kiya gaya tha”

“Dadi sahib! Aap yaha?” – Uday and Unnati are shocked to see Dadi sahab coming out from the operation theatre.

“Aap kehna kya chahti hain dadisahab. Hamare toh Mumbai, Jaigarh aur Devgarh mein kitne ache sambandh hain phir koi ham par humla kyu karna chahega”

“Hain Beta! Ek purana dushman hain, jo itne saalon se chup kar betha tha uss ek tak ki intezaar mein ki kab wo Jaigarh ke Yuvraj ko maar kar, saari riyaasat chen le.” – Uday and Unnati are shocked to see Giriraj in the hospital.

“Purana Dushman? Dad! Dadisahab! Aap kya keh rahe hume kuch samaj nhi aa raha."

“Sab kuch samaj aa jayega Uday beta. Yeh lijiye yeh video dekhliji aapke sare sawalon ka jawab aapko mil jayega” Giriraj hands over the phone to Uday.

Anger covers his face as he watches the video with fire in his eyes intending to destroy the man who is the reason for his fiancé’s critical condition.

He gets distracted by the sound of the door opening and rushes to doctor uncle to know about the well-being of Manyata.

“Dr. Uncle! Manyata thik toh hain na? Usse kuch hua toh nahi hain na? Woh hosh mein toh aajayegi ne?”

“App kuch bol kyu nahi rahe hain Dr. Uncle? Hume bataiye ki humari princess thik toh hain na?”

“Dekho beta! Iss waqt kuch bhi kehna mushkil hain” – replies Dr. Uncle.

“Kya Matlab hain aap ka? Kehna kya chahte hain aap ki humari Manyata ko ab tak hosh kyu nhi aaya”

“Uday, iss waqt, Manyata ki halat bohot nazuk hain, bahot khoon beh chuka hain. Hala ki humne goli nikal di hain par khatra abhi bhi tala nahi hain, unki body respond nhi kar rahi, agar unhe 12 gante mein hosh nahi aaya toh unki situation aur bhi critical ho sakti hain.”

“Dekhiye Doctor Uncle hum yeh sab nahi jante. Aapko jo karna hain aap kijiye, hum aapki har tarah se help karne ke liye ready hain. Bas aap Manyata ko hosh mein layie”

“Ha beta! Humara yahi koshish hain ki Manyata jald hi hosh mein aa jaye”

"Tabtak aap sab unkeliye dua kijiye shayad kuch asar ho.” – saying this Dr. Uncle goes from there leaving behind the royal family in the cloud of grief and sorrow for their princess.