Chapter three

It's now 2:15 and I'm sitting in my last period class- Science. I'm just talking to Julie; one of Eric's friends. She has brown hair and hazel eyes, much like Eric's. We've been talking for the past 5 minutes about straight nonsense. There's only 5 minutes left of class... thankfully. I hate science class. 

I'm just doodling and talking with Julie when I feel my phone vibrate on my lap. I pick up my phone and look at the notification, it's from my mom.

Mom- Hey sweetheart, just wanted to let you know that I'm going out to dinner with a friend of mine so I won't be home tonight.

Just great. I thought things would be different now that we moved out of that shit city but I guess not.

I must have had a frown on my face because Julie started asking questions.

"Who was that? Why such a sour face?"
" oh it was just my mom letting me know she won't be home tonight."
"Oh ok. Wanna stay at my place then? My parents are out of town for a few weeks and not gonna lie I've been a bit lonely."
"I'll see, I'll text you when I decide."
"I'd have to give you my number then silly."
"Haha yeah."

Me and Julie exchange numbers then the bell rang and we both went our separate ways. It took me about two minutes to get to my locker since it's only down the hall.

I put my books and stuff into my locker and grab my backpack with my homework in it. I'm busy with putting stuff away that I didn't even hear someone come up behind me.

"BOO!" They yelled and like any sane person would I jumped and let out a tiny scream. When I turned around I saw that it was Eric.

"Dickhead." I said with a playful eye roll.
"Hahaha omg you should've seen the look on your face hahahaha." Eric said hunching over and clutching his stomach.
"Oh shut up."
"Make me." He said with a smirk, once he stood up straight.

Of course with me being the dirty little shit that I am decided it'd be a good idea to mess with him a little.

I smirked and put my bag over my shoulder and walked closer to Eric, so we were only inches apart. I moved my hand, cupping his face then I leaned in and kissed him. He let out a gasp, so I decided to tease him a bit more and slip my tongue in his mouth. We kissed like this for a bit before he pulled away.

"Damn... I should be pissed at you for doing that but that was just so fucking good for me to even be the slightest bit upset at you." I just let out a light chuckle.
"Well you did say "make me". Guess I took that the wrong way." I said trying to hide my smile.
"Damn I love this side of you."
"Good."
"Well all of that aside, wanna come to my place later maybe around 4:00? Since I have practice."
"Yeah sure, could I get your number then? So you can text me your address."
"Yeah sure."

We exchange numbers and he runs off to wherever he needs to be. And I head home.

~~~~~~~~~

Well damn that just happened hahah. Make sure to comment and let me know what you think. Cya when I publish the next chapter.