G+O {closer} pt.2 of playdate

*smut* *kinky*

*Garrett's Pov* 

were together. this is perfect, but i know what it would make it better, not just for me, but for him also. I'm going to give him what he's been wanting this entire time. i know what he wants all the time. me. i look at him, enjoying this moment, i want him to enjoy it even more.  I snake  my arm behind his, back and under his knees. i swiftly pick him up. i can hear a little gasp. he's so cute.  i carry him over to my bed. "stay."  "why?"  "cause i said so"  "what will happen if i don't"  god he's such a brat, i love it.  "you wanna know baby?" i saw a glare go over his eyes as soon as i said baby. got him. "yes daddy", oh this little slut, knows what i like. ok, i see how it is. "if you don't stay still, i wont bring out your favorite toys~" he gave me a questioning look, but then nodded his head. this is going to be fun. i get up and walk to my bathroom, i go into the furthest back cupboard. found them. i pull out long black ropes, he is going to love these. 

i walk back to my room. i see him sitting there like before. "good little boy~" "only for you daddy" at this point he's just doing it to mess with me. "now can i see what my 'favorite toy' is?"  "later, now. clothes off" "ugh fine" he started slowly taking  off his clothes. starting with shirt, for him being a total twink, he does have a nice body. then he slowly moved to the pants, he looked at me directly in the eyes as he did it. oh he loves teasing me. "there. I'm done." "no your not. everything. off. now" he stared at me as he took off his boxers, he went to move to the binder, but i quickly stopped him. "wait one sec, before you do that" i went over to my dresser and pulled out one of my loose t-shirts. "here, so you don't have to be so uncomfortable with your binder off" he looked at me with a sincere look. "thank you" he took off his binder, and put on the t-shirt.  i walk up to him, i grabbed his chin. "good boy", i pushed him down onto the bed pinning his hands above his head, i pull out the ropes. i see his face go red. i look at him "may i?"  "do i even have a choice?" "of course you do" i say as lean down and kiss him. we pull away. "then yes, you may."

 i tie his wrists together, not to tight that it cuts off circulation, but tight enough that he cant break out of the cuff. i slowly start kissing down his body, leaving little love bites and hickey here and there. i make it down to his slit, i look him in the eyes, making sure i have his full attention. "do you give me permission to do whatever i want"  "yes, yes, just do something please" i lick his slit slowly, making him shiver. oh, it tastes even better now that it's mine. at this point there is no holding back. I'm eating him out, i can tell he's trying to hold back his moans.. "oh you like that, my little whore" "oh yes daddy" i continue to pleasure my baby, hoping he'll slip out i'll get a sound out of him. "g-Garrett, I'm close" i quickly pulled away.  not yet, you fucking whore"  i took off my shirt, i could tell by the dazed but desperate look on ollie's face he was enjoying were this was going. i started pulling down my shorts, my length apparent, and i mean very apparent. i move my cock up  to his mouth "suck it slut" i say as i push it in his mouth. he slowly started bobbing, staring me directly in the eye. he's so good at this. he slowly goes faster, not breaking eye contact. i grab his chin as a sign to stop sucking. i stand up, and flip ollie over. now he lies there on his stomach, hands bound under him, god he's so handsome. 

i move behind him. i start slowly edging him with the head of my member. he started squirming. "I'm sorry, I'll stop teasing" i slowly push the tip into his tight hole. "oh fuck, you feel so good, you little bitch."  "t-thank you d-daddy" at this point this slow pace isn't going to get either of us off. I speed up. i hear muffled moans coming from him. "come on slut, you can let it out"  "n-no" "please?~" "no" he left me no choice. at this point the speed i was going  at was not distinguishable by words. "ugh~" that's what i wanted, "keep em coming, my little whore" 

*after many minutes of fucking and moaning* 

"oh Garrett, I'm close" at that comment i didn't slow down. "I'm cumming!" "augh yes baby" i pulled out of him, and started pumping my hard cock. my seed quickly pouring out. we were both really tired, panting. i untied the ropes around his wrists, then got up went to the bathroom and  got a towel to clean up the 'mess'. but by the time i got in there, ollie was already in a pair of my boxers, and wearing a new t-shirt. i cleaned up, changed, and laid beside ollie. he wrapped himself in my arms. "this is nice" "i couldn't  agree more" "i love you" "i love you too". this is nice, nothing complicated, just 2 bestfriends in love. i love this. him. 

*the end*