Chapter 4: Rovers

I run down toward the vehicle bay with my dirty diaper and poop stained pants. I finally arrive and open the door. I see that one rover is gone but the other still remains. I hop inside and see it had no fuel at all. "Well great" I think to myself "now I need fuel too this is just perfect isn't it". So I get out of the car and head towards the storage room. I grab a can of gas and then, I see the creature once more at the end of the hall.
I shouldn't have drank that water I think, as I start to bolt down the hall. I'm not as scared this time but I'm still pretty freaked out. I finally close the vehicle bay door and lock it just as he crashes against it. I then fuel up the car and grab the keys.
I start it up and then notice a mechanic jumpsuit. "A quick change couldn't hurt" I think so I peel of my poop smeared uniform and dirty diaper. I then grab some normal panties I have and slip them off after wiping myself with a rag. Then I slip on the jumpsuit and my armor. I'll have to be careful as if I have an accident I have no diapers to catch it.
Then I climb into the rover and drive out onto the planet's surface. Then I mark the outpost on the rover's map and start driving.