Chapter 4

Paisley's P.O.V;

I look up at the annoyingly sex godish figure and see that he has finally figured it out, ya, thats right buddy I am the gold digging bitch you talk so highly about. All the anger inside of me that I have towards my mother, my father and this entire situation finally explodes and let me tell you it is not going to be pretty.

"Who the hell do you think you are going around calling people who you don't even know 'gold digging whore's'. I get that you don't like this situation but guess what Mr 'I am better than anyone else' , you are not the only one. You self ritchuss piece of shit " I take a deep breath finally done with my rant, god that felt good. I make my way over to bee bee and smile down at her when I see her make a cute yawn, Picking her up I make my way towards the bathroom attached to her nursery to put her in a bath.

"Dinner is on the table" I throw over my shoulder.

I quickly undress bee bee and put her in the lookwarm water and leave her to play with her bath toys while i go get her pyjama's. When i enter back into the bathroom bee bee is giggling and splashing all the water around. I smile down at her knowing that I have to stick with this stupid arrangment to give bee bee a better life. After another couple of minutes I lift her out of the bath and get her dryed and into her new pyjama's. I look down at my watch and see that is time for her bottle , so i pick her up and place her on my hip. I walk into the kitchen not glancing at the table where i know cameron is eating his dinner, and i get to work making her bottle of warm milk. While i am waiting for her milk to heat up i rock her on my hip knowing that it will make her more sleepy so that maybe she wont wake that many times in the night.

cameron;

I am currently sitting at the kitchen table eating this amazing dinner thinking back to what happened ten minutes ago. No one and i mean no one walks away from me and gets away with it, I am going to have to rectify that situation when she has put the baby to sleep, for now I am going to eat the dinner she has prepared.

She walks into the kitchen and my breath hitches . I would never admit this aloud but she is the the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on. She is rocking the baby who's name I have yet to know, on one of her generous hips. Looking at her in my kitchen with the baby I suddenly feel a sense of belonging but I quickly shake my head as if to get rid of that thought.

Sorry it's so short will make the next one extra long 😉
Vote/Comment