Part 67

Author:Kalau korang tak faham Bahasa Inggris,aku tak tahulah macam mana nak cakap.Ini semua fikiran aku...... 

Malam kemudian.Semua orang tidur kecuali Ali.Ali berjalan keluar dari arena dan berjumpa dengan dua bayang kalau bukan Saber dan Alpha........

Ali:Hey,Saber.Oh,Alpha got new revamp.(Author:Sekarang Alpha dah berubah.Korang suka Alpha lama ke baru?Aku suka Alpha baru tapi aku rindu quote dia terutamanya "Sometime i think about girls","Why people hurt each other" dan "We're not weapons,we're also humans".

Mao Long:Me and my drone,Beta got revamp when the foundation decide to change the look.

Yuanjian:Yeah,also my real name is Yuanjian.This is my adopted brother,Mao Long.

Ali:I knew it was you guys all along.

Yuanjian:Yes.I know,my successor.So,12th user,we need to talk to you.

Ali:Okay.

Yuanjian:I'm from China and i'm the 10th user of Genso no Chikara.

Mao Long:I'm also from China and i'm the 11th user.

Ali:How old are you?

Yuanjian:30 years old.Mao Long,28 years old.You must be 16,right?

Ali:Yes.And how long you both holding the power?

Yuanjian:I use this power for 6 years.

Mao Long:4 years.

Ali:Who is the longest holding user?

Mao Long:You,of course.

Ali:What...........

Yuanjian:Yes,because you the youngest and longest user you held the power.

Ali:There's no way because i use the power when i was age 12.

Yuanjian:I know but when did you 'use' your power?The 12 age is just a full power.When do you use power one by one.

Ali:I first time use some of them power age 10,age 11,age 12,and 13.The Mega,age 15 and 16.

Yuanjian:Kid,the Mega you use from Mega Gengar need more calm because the Ghost Power can affect your own identities if you......use your maximum 'darkside'.

Ali:So,the German guy just warn me but i didn't listen.

Mao Long:Geist Dunkel,The Ghost User of Germany and Europe.

Ali:Oh.......

????:Yes,kid.I'm almost use the maximum of my ghost power but you have been use the beyond of the max limits.

Tiba-tiba,ada roh berwarna kelabu suara lelaki suara garau,mata sebelah kiri merah dan kanan hitam......

Ali:WHO ARE YOU??!!!

????:I'm Geist Dunkel,the 7th user of Genso no Chikara.My ability is Geister vision or Ghost Vision.