Part 73-2/6-Yamamoto

Zass:Who's that?

??????:I'm Kage Akuma.The sixth children of the Aura God and the Whisperer of The Yamamoto.

Zass:So,you're the demons who whispering me for SIX YEARS!!!ITTORYU!!!FAIASURRASHUBASUTO!!!!(Fire Slash Burst)

Zass lari ke Akuma dan Akuma sempat padamkan serangan tu.......

Akuma:Heh,you just supernatural human that granted three powers from you family.

Zass:W̵͓̙̘͒̿͠H̵̡̦̦͆͆̈́Y̴̪̝̼̐̐͌ Y̸̢̠͊̓͜͝O̴̝̠͒͘Ú̵̘̠͓͐͠ T̵͕͓͔͐̓͌H̵̫͚́͝A̸͎͖̘͌͛͠Ț̴͉̝̔́ T̵͇͖͒̓̈́O̵͉͉͕͐͐̚ M̴̞̝͆̀͘Y̸͍͔͖̓͛̈́ F̵̢͔̝̾͆̓À̵͍͚͍̒͠M̵̠͓͇͒͊̈́I̵͖̦͊͑͛L̸͔͍͉̓͆͠Ÿ̸̞͚̫́̀͛!̴̡̦̝͆̐͆!̴̦̟͊͆̔͜!̵͙̝͔̈́͒͘!̵̡̢̀́̈́!̵̢̘̾͆͝

Tangan Zass mula bercahaya hitam berapi dan mula tumbuk Akuma.Akuma halang tumbukan tu dengan mudah.Akuma mula berasa kesian kepada Zass.....

Akuma:I'm sorry,kid.But this is part of the deal.

Zass:WHAT KIND OF DEAL??!!!

??????:Watashi no fukkatsu no torikhi.(The deal of my resurrection)

Zass:What......Is that?

??????:Hajimemashite,watashi no shison.(Nice to meet you,my descendants)

?????:Hello,nephew.

Zass:Kasai Yamamoto........We finally meet.

Kasai:But did you know this guy?

Asapnya keluar 7 orang lagi........

Kasai:Let's start first to last generation of Kage No Akuma hosting the body.Hayato,Kuzuri,Hanzo,Genji,Senso,Rei,Saru,Hebikage,me and last of all,you,Sannoryoku.

Zass:What do you mean i'm the last one?

Hayato:Ummm.....Sanno-kun,kore ga torihiki no ichibudearu riyū wa, watashi ga shinikakete irukaradesu.Torikime wa, akuma ga 10 sedai ni watatte chōnan no chōnan o hosuto suru to iu kotodesu. Tsumari, anata wa,Sanno-kun.(The thing is the this is part of the deal because i'm dying.The deal is that the demon will be hosting the oldest son of the oldest child for 10 generation.That means you,Sanno-kun.)

Zass:But why 10 years old?

Rei:Because he almost died in the forest of Hokkaido harsh weather of freezing and when he died,he met Kage Akuma.Kage Akuma can save him but two condition,first,Akuma will be hosting the oldest son of of the oldest child which is ironic because he's the only child in his family until the tenth generation and second,he host the body for six years because he the sixth child of the Aura god.

Zass:Wait,so that means,if i'll have a son,you will not hosting the body of my child anymore?

Akuma:Yes,but since you are half Japanese,so the power of Shadouyuza can pass through generation to generation even if you and your brother are Malaysians.