Chapter 1

A Weird Taste

———————————————————————

It was late at night, and Tom was stalking the kitchen. He was protecting the food from that dumb mouse named Jerry. Jerry would always run into the kitchen and steal cheese from the fridge. It made Tom so angry because his owner always called him a "Stupid useless cat" because he never stopped Jerry from stealing cheese.

An hour goes by, and Tom still doesn't see Jerry. He decides to rest his eyes, so he lays down. But before he could even fully relax, he heard the fridge door open up. It was Jerry! That thieving mouse! Tom jolted up and sprinted to the door, grabbing Jerry, and throwing him to the floor.

J: "ACK- WH-WHAT THE HELL!?"
T: "I'VE GOTTEN YOU, YOU DISGUSTING CREATURE!"

Jerry, scared for his life, started to weep. Tom instantly felt horrible.

T: "Sorry, that uh- that was a bit too far.. I just.. I just hate it when my owner gets mad because of things you do, so I kinda just want it to end.."
J: "It's alright.. I shouldn't be stealing cheese, I just don't no what to do.."

Jerry looked away, blushing lightly. Tom leaned down to kiss Jerry, but Tom's owner rushed into the room because of the noise they made. Tom quickly put Jerry in his mouth, and laid down on the floor.

TO: "Good job, Tom! You got that gross mouse!"

Tom only purred in response.

Meanwhile, in Tom's mouth, Jerry was loving every second of this. Tom's tongue danced it's way around Jerry, eventually sliding between his legs. Jerry moaned, and as this was happening, Tom's owner left the room. The tongue licked him more and more, eventually making Jerry cum. Tom spat him out.

T: "What the hell did you do in there?? What's that weird taste??"
J: "..It's uh.. It's my cum.."

Tom looked at him, shocked. "That's what cum tastes like?", he thought. "It tasted so good, how could it possibly be cum?", he thought again.