{Chapter 1}

The sunrays peeped through glass windows as a lady nearly in her forties removed the curtain, who were stopping the ray to disturb the man sleeping on the bed. As soon as the sun rays peeked and fell on the face of the person, his eyes shrieked! Describing his displeasure.

"Darya! Place the curtains back on their place......the sun rays are disturbing my sleep!" he commanded the aged woman.

"Sorry master! But mam has asked me to wake you up, I can't deny her orders! So please wake up" the lady named Darya request with fear lacing her voice.

"Arrghhh!" the man sat up in frustation. His soft and silky black hairs were messed up. The man was shirtless wearing his lowers, view to his eight abs were clear. He roamed his hand on the velvety sheet on bed to find his phone.

"Holy Shit!" he said looking at tge time in his phone, his voice was heavy but husky. He once again check the time in the alarm clock only to find it same. 9:26.

He was late. He was very late.
Hurriedly he brushed his teeth and had his bath, picked his suite and ran downstairs massaging his temples. He picked a piece of toast dipped in butter and ran towards the exit.

But to his unfortunate, his mother stopped him on the door itself. Her hands were inches apart from his ear when she heard his pleadings.

"Maa! Please.... Glti hogyi! Kl drink krne ke baad pta hi nhi chla ki kb soya.... Or itni late hogyi! Aj rehne de meeting se ajau phir acche se kan kss lena, pr abhi chodh de! Please!" his son pleaded folding his hands.

"Mujhe pta h isiliye tere liye Nibu pani layin hu... Kya kehte h english mein haan LEMONADE! tera ye hangover theek krne ke liye. Chl jldi se peele nhi to puri meeting bhr jhumta rhega" she chuckled completing her sentence and soon was joined by her son.
He quickly drank it in one go and started moving outside when his mother stopped him.

"Arjun! Aj mujhe goodmorning hug nhi dega?" his mother asked him with her puppy face.

Arjun moved back and hugged his mother, Aasha Singhania.

"Sorry maa... Vo late ho raha tha n isiliye!" he said hugging his mother.

"Sorry accepted😊" Aasha told him with a light smile to lessen his guilt.

Arjun Singhania Pov-:

Hy! Arjun here!
Vese to introduction tk ka bhi time nhi h, pr theek h.... Krwa deta hun introduction.

I am the famouse business tycoon Arjun Singhania! Graduated from business Administration, A 30 years old handsome chunk with family on priority.
Abhi thodi der pehle ap meri mummy se mile the Aasha Singhania, jii haan mummy ke naam pe hi papa ne company ka bhi naam rkha h! Meri mummy is what you can refer as my heart beat. She has always loved me at my worst which no one else can! Right? Mai yahan Los Angeles mein 20 saal se bhi jyada time se reh raha hun. Yahan pe settle hone mein Sahil uncle ne hmari bohot help ki h! Or unki beti ne...😆😆😆 meri bohot help ki h!
Or agr ye puchoge ki kis baat ki jldi h to aj ki meeting ko lead krne ke liya papa ne mujhe chuna h.... Or mai unko upset nhi kr skta. Or uppar se aj ki meeting hmare special france client ke sath h.....
Lo baton baton mein hm office pahuch bhi gye, okay bye haan!