{Chapter 3}

Huh! And here
I sat there alone sipping my lemonade when my phone rang....

As I saw the caller Id a smile crept on my face....
It was Akku's call.

Now who akku?
So the ans is my sister Anushka Singhania.

I quickly picked the call and we chatted for hours..... It was long since she called me or I called her.... So there was lots of gossip to be done.

But at last her question made me numb,

"So... How's yours and Natasha's relation doing?".

————————————————

"Akansha!" A man nearly in his 30's called out as he entered the room.
The lady inside who was getting dressed gasp and tried to hide herself by her hands, her face turned all red.
She was struggling in wearing her saree after her marrige, and as they were newly married the couple blushed facing thier backs to eachother.

"Ummm... App... Koi kaam tha kya?" the newly married bride asked while stammering, as she blushed.

"Nhi...vo... Maa bula rhi h... To socha ek baar dekh lun" the man, probably her husband replied turning around.

Thier eyes got locked through their reflection in mirror.
The man was not so fair but the girl skin was all smooth and white. View of skin was more clear to him as she was only in her 'blouse' and 'peticote'. The red coloure of her dress purely matched with her skin. Her eyes shone in the dim light and her cheeks turned into the darker shades of red as she felt his intense gaze on her.

"Ummm.... Kitna time aur lgega... Koi dikkat to nhi h?" he asked trying not to stare her flawless skin...but all in vain.

"Ummm.... Thoda aur time lgega! Actually mujhe saree pehne nhi ati... App mummy ji ko bula denge?" she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Mummy to h nhi ghr pe!" he said trying to look in her eyes....but she was to shy to let her eyelids move up.

"Mai krdu... M...madat?" he asked....loosing his all senses in her beauty.....she quckily looked up, deep in his eyes and after a second of hesitation she nodded in yes.

Her husband whose name was Shreyansh started taking baysteps towards her..... As the sensation of his coming close to her increases her shyness too started increasing.
At last he came and stood in front of her, bending down he picked the saree from floor and stood up.

"Cut! Perfect shot!" the voice of the director echoed in the set. The girl and the guy took their steps backwards and the girl left for her vanity.

"Avinash!" someone called from behind.
The guy looked back to see the director calling him. He walked upto him.

"You both really makes a good chemistry together haan! BTW

"You both really makes a good chemistry together haan! BTW...see this your next script, and this is of Kanak..... Do give her okay!" the director completed and walked back to crew members. Somehow unknown to others, they always spoke the thoughts of Avinash heart's. The words which Avinash in not able to express infront of Kanak.

Avinash started walking towards Kanak vanity van as soon as he packed up

Avinash started walking towards Kanak vanity van as soon as he packed up. He stood near the door of her van, hesitating for a moment to knock. His ear drums started vibrating as he could feel some strange soothing voice coming from the other side of the door.
He slowly knocked the door.

"The door is open! You can come in!" her voice reached his ears and he entered her van, only to see her still packing.

"You are too slow!" Avinash said in attempt of teasing Kanak.

"Oo Mr. Aj mujhse pehle pack up kya kr liya.... To mai late hun!" Kanak too shot back.

"Not only today.... You are late each and everytime!" he said still trying to tease her.

"😒😒 BTW for what are you here? Want to ask something from Miss Kanak Oberoi urf perfectionist?" she said smirking at him.

"Jii.... Nhi! Mujhe apna career pani me nhi dubwanaa! The director has asked me to provide you the script of the next scene, here take it" he said giving out her script to her. She took it and started going through it for once.

"Vese.....Are you not taking bath properly or what?" he asked making himself comfortable on the couch.

"What! What do you mean?" she asked perplexed.

"No.....actually when today you were standing without your saree at the set, then the scum of your body was very clearly visible!" He said, his lips tightly packed to avoid the echoes of his chuckles.

"Mtlb Kuch bhi! I know how smooth and tonned my skin is! No need to tell me" she said looking away in irritation.
The voice of Avinash's laugh filled the van which was soon joined by Kanak's gigles.

"BTW what's your plan after this.... Got to know you took half day today?" Avinash said, somehow after getting succesful in controlling his laughter.

"Umm.... Yes! Actually Adya wants to do some shopping as we are heading towards Banglore, day after tomorrow, remember I told you" she said doing something on her cell phone.

"Haan... Yes... Yes you both are going right? For picking Aradhya from there?" he asked to comform.

"Yes... Right"

"But then what are waiting for?".

"Actually my car broke down today in the morning only... So searching for the cab"

"Huh! Is that is even a problem? You could have asked me....come on I'll drop you"

"Thanks.... Again! You know this the fifth time I am saying thanks to you today" Kanak informed him.

"Friend in need is Friend indeed! Remember?"

"Yeah yeah, let's go" she said as they moved out of her vanity.

———————