Chapter 29

"And we're done." Vivian finally stays after hours of torturing me. I've been sitting down on this chair for I don't know how long. She wouldn't let me open my eyes. The whole family is in on it even Nadia. Its my body I need to see what she's doing to it. She's pulled and tugged and beat my face with brushes.

"Can I open my eyes now?" My butt hurts.

"Sure but slowly." Opening my eyes I look in the mirror Vivian is holding and I am speechless. I look as good as I did at the photo shoot. She has me in black skinny jeans with a grey sweater and my hair in a side braid over my shoulder. My hair up looks extravagant. I look like I just cam off the runway. My feet have on some black high heeled boots. But they are only about two inches.

"You look good don't you. I can tell Ana is paying off your getting smaller and smaller." I look more than good.

"Gosh you look better than me, I'm supposed to be the prettier twin." Larissa comes in pouting. "I'm joking I love you." She goes in for a hug but Vivian stops her.

"No messing up my master piece." I'm not going to stay perfect all night.

"So why am I so dressed up?" I'm going to be standing all night in the freezing cold. "a it's also 8:30 shouldn't we have left already if we wanted a good spot?" I am not going to be standing in the back.

"Don't worry we have a VIP section right by the stage." Of course we do. "The reason your dressed up is because we're going to be on Tv and we don't want the world to see you in sweatpants." I feel like there's something there not telling me. "Okay let's go we have a long walk ahead of us." Vivian grabs her phone and hands me mine. We won't need any money tonight.

"We're not seriously walking are we?" My feet will kill me.

"No the driver will get us as close as possible." Good, I can just imagine the pain my feet would be in.

"Now let's go Taylor and Brandon are waiting." Of course they are. Following Larissa and Vivian out the door I lock it and turn around to come face to face with Taylor in the hallway.

Alone.

They left me here with him. I knew they were up to something. They're trying to get him to notice me.

"You look good Marissa." Taylor smiles that toothpaste commercial smile at me.

"You to." He's wearing what I'm guessing is a brand new pair of shoes jeans and a dress shirt, and oh doe he look good.

"You ready for tonight?" What's up with all these cryptic messages.

"I guess." Grabbing my hand Taylor leads me down to the lobby. Walking out the door I see a huge limousine. Not the small one, it's the huge one.

"Surprise." Taylor whispers in my ear. So this is what they were hiding. Taylor opens the door for me and I slide in all the way to the back. Taylor gets in sitting by me.

"So how exactly is this going to work?" I'm still a little bit confused about tonight. I didn't know I was going.

"Well your going because you told your fans you were." No I didn't I haven't even been online yet. "Before you say anything it was your management. They have access to your account now." I guess I didn't read that contract throughly.

"So how is being a model?" Larissa jumps into our conversation.

"It's okay I guess. My first shoot wasn't that fun." It was all serious faces no laughter or smiling.

"The next ones will be, trust me." Brandon winks at me.

"Why didn't you want to do it?" I thought it would be her dream to be a model.