Chapter 39

"Marissa wake up." Opening my eyes I see Larissa hovering over me.

"What?" I was having a very good dream. Turns out Bella had killed her ex husband to try and get his money, but he had changed his will and it all went to his brother.

"Time to get up, today's the release of the collection that I made and your going to sport one outfit and Vivian another one." I feel like something very big is going to happen today. "Then we're all heading over to Taylor's house." I missed the whole conversation.

"Okay where are the clothes that I'm supposed to wear?" Larissa picks up some clothes mad I want to choke on my saliva. I have never I'm in mice worn skimpy clothes like that ever.

"You want me to wear that?" She must be joking.

"Yes now get your butt in them." The shirt is a light pink off shoulder crop top that says 'heart breaker'. The shorts she want me to wear are white booty shorts .

"I thought you can't wear white till after Memorial Day." Larissa looks at me as if I just told her I'm pregnant.

"I would never think you know that rule. Anyways rules are made to be broken and no one follows that rule anymore." I always knew my sister was a rule breaker. "Now when I get back you better be dressed and Pamela and Dawn already did your hair and makeup while you were sleep." Larissa walks out and I sit up.

Pulling off all my clothes I put on the undergarments she brought me then I put on the clothes, and the pink flip flops. Looking in the mirror I see my hair is straitened and given what Larissa likes to call the beach makeup. Grabbing my phone I walk out the room to see two security guards with shades on.

Why do they need shades it's no sin in here? Is it part of there dress code? Who knows. Walking past them I notice as soon as I move they start following me. Great he has his little posy following me around. As soon as I make it downstairs I see Larissa texting away on her phone and Robert standing near her.

"You ready Marissa?" Robert asks.

"As ready as I'll ever be." Following Robert in the elevator is silence well except for Larissa tapping away at her phone. As soon as the doors open we step out and Robert stops us.

"So four security will be on all sides of us. I brought you sunglasses to match your outfits request of Larissa." I take the expensive looking sunglasses that are light pink and put them on.

"Where did Larissa go?" She was here one minute smell know she's not.

"She went to a different car talking about the models need to arrive together." Since when did Larissa become the planner.

"Hey you ready?" Vivian comes up next to me out of no where.

"I think so." My heart is beating a mile per minute.

"The reason for these is to protect your eyes from all the flashing lights." I nod my head and brace myself for the chaos.

Security surrounds us and we walk out. The first thing I hear is the screaming and shouting. Then comes the flashes and I'm grateful for the shades. The photographers calling my name. Once we reach the car I realize Robert is using a bigger vehicle so that we can all fit in. Robert runs around the car with one security guard. One of the three on my side get in the passenger seat. The other two push us in the third row while they sit in the second row.

"That was hectic wasn't it." My heart is beating like I just got out of P.E. class.

"Yeah, there crazier then ever." The car stars and we pull off.

@MarissaA: Who's ready for the party?

"Where is this thing supposed to be anyway?" It's to cold outside to have it.