Chapter 37

Right now I'm sitting on Vivian's bed looking at her secret picture wall. Its all pictures in the color black and white. Its all about anorexia. Some are pictures of girls others are quotes. I love this, it's amazing.

"How did you get all of these?" I promise it's like two hundred of them.

"I ordered them online, they all came in a little envelope. It was only ten dollars" Vivian opens her bed side drawer and pulls out a little white envelope that's still full of pictures.

"Can I have some for my wall?" I'm sure she was under charged for these pictures, they look like they were taken by a photographer.

"No there all mine and I'm sure if Taylor found these in your room he would freak out." That's true. "Knowing him we won't know what his little brain will think up. Hell either force feed you or send you to some rehab center." Would he really do that?

"Will he freak out that bad?" If he would then he can never and I mean never find out. Although they have that saying never say never. Oh gosh he's going to find out.

"Have you seen Taylor mad?" I nod my head. "I mean really mad?" Well I've never seen him really mad just mad. "Its horrible, he says things he didn't mean. He gives you these looks that make you want to be swallowed up by a hole in the ground. It's horrible, I've never experienced it, but let ,e tell you I've seen it." I don't want to know that feeling.

"I guess he can never find out then." As soon as I finish my phone rings again. Of course it's Taylor again for the tenth time.

"Do you think you should answer that? He's just going to keep calling your phone." Staring at it I let my voicemail take it.

"You call him." Vivian picks up her phone and calls Taylor.

"Vivian do you happen to know where Marissa is?" He sounds stressed. "We can't find her anywhere and she's not answering her phone and Nadia is crying her eyes about while Aidan is trying to to comfort her." There being so over dramatic.

"If I tell you, you can't tell her dad. She really dosn't want to go over there." Vivian looks at me and I nod.

"I won't just tell me." Okay his voice changed I have a feeling he's crow aiding his fingers.

"She's at my place. Now you can't tell her dad okay." Taylor takes a deep breath.

"He knows where she is, but he wouldn't tell me he just left. I kept calling to tell her he was coming." I should have answered my phone.

"I have to go." Picking up my bag I rush out of her room and down the stairs falling once. Getting back up I open the door and freeze.

"Hello Marissa." He can't be here. Behind him is three security guards. He must really want me to go.

"Bye." Swiftly I try to close the door. Key word tried. One of his buff security guards push it back open.

Turning around before I can even run I'm picked up and thrown over a shoulder. All I can see is black. I drop my bag and start pounding on his back. This is illegal and considered kidnapping.

"Put me don now." Someone grabs my bag and we walk out the building. Of course all I can see is this mans back. Next thing I know I'm dropped on leather sears and he sits next to me while another one gets in on the other side. It's not like I'm going to jump out the car.

"I have to use the bathroom." I say, and none of them answer. "This is illegal I'll call the police." Taking out my phone I dial nine one. "Hey, you can't do that." He took my phone from me.

"Be quiet." Is that all he's going to say to me?

"You'll be speaking to my lawyers." When I find one. Crossing my arms I sit back and glare at the man. He dosn't even flinch. Finally after the uncomfortable silence we arrive at his nice little condo. The door opens and they lead me out with my dad in front of me. He goes in one elevator and I go in another splitting the guards up. Once we get to the floor I walk out into the foyer. I'm going straight to my room.

"Marissa come back here." Oh great here we go. Turning around I follow him to the kitchen. Of course who do I see. Bella, smiling at me. Not a nice one but a mischievous smile on her face. "Sit down." Pulling a chair out I sit down very dramatically.

"Your security took my phone." He sighs and sends a text threw his phone. A few seconds later my phone is I front of me.

"Now do you know what you did?" He asks. A set of magazines are set in front of me and I want to laugh. "This could affect my business Marissa. Investors will think that I could go bankrupt from a shopping spree. Now I want you to out out a statement saying you were joking or I will do it for you." He thinks he's so smart.

"You do that and I'll deny it." I sit back and cross my arms.

"Why are you so difficult?" He asks rubbing his temples.

"Why did you leave your family behind?" Now that makes his face red as a tomato.

"Hey we're just trying to help. Don't talk to your father that way." Bella rubs his back as she's talking to me. "We are very happy together." No your happy with his money.

"Did you know that money can't buy happiness?" She glares at me as soon as I finish my sentence.

"Marissa stop this right now. Go to your room and don't come out." He yells at me and stands up slamming his hands on the table.

"Fine with me. If you don't mind I'm going to go read these in my room." I pick up my phone and the magazines.

"You better watch it Marissa I'm so close to getting you fired." I can't help but laugh.

"Who are you going to get, Larissa? She dosn't want to do it. Someone else, I thought you needed one of your kids and Nadia is to young. You fire me your going to have a bunch of girls following you and the occasional boy sending hate. They might even boycott your store and products, cutting off Bella's precious money supply. So go ahead fire me watch as New York or should I say the Nation go crazy." That would be a sight to see.

"Have you seen how many fans I have?" If he was a cartoon he would have steam coming out his ears. "I have about twenty seven thousand fans maybe more. It grows everyday. Ao Fire me it will only affect you. I don't need this job. I could easily go work at a bakery or find some other modeling agency. They would easily take me I already have a huge fan base." With that said I turn with a hair flip and walk away. You go Marissa. I'm so proud of myself, and it's all because of Ana.

Once I get to my room I close the door and lock it. Sitting on my bed I spread them out and look at the magazines cover. The best one seems like the one with the title Gold digger? Opening the magazine I laugh. Gosh they move fast. It's a picture of me crying, then one of my dad walking to his car, and the best one Bella shopping.

So during Marissa Ayers interview we found out more about her life. We learned about her family, relationship with Taylor, and how her ex used her to get her sister then punched her sister for saying no. Except that wasn't the interesting part.

Marissa said her dad's girlfriend is a gold digger. She even explained how she bullied Marissa and her siblings. She says she's using her dad for her personal pleasures of shopping. Now we have pictures of Bella, but never had any thing interesting to post. The funny thing is all of her pictures are of her shopping. So is Marissa right? Is Bella using Mr.Ayers for his money. Vote online now.

That was the most shortest and funniest article I've ever read. No wonder my dad is mad. Unlocking my phone I google the article and vote yes. Oh my gosh one hundred percent of people say she's a gold digger. If I was my dad I would be worried about my business. Opening my app I update my status.

@MaissaA:
Grounded

One simple word can create so much chaos.

@MarissaA17:
@MarissaA Cause of the interview about Bella?

@MarissaA:
@MarissaA17 correct

Closing my phone I lean back on my bed and sigh. I have school tomorrow and I'm so not looking forward to it. Throng my phone on the floor I turn the television on, and of course there is nothing good on as usual. What to do, what to do. I'm confined to my room and there is nothing to do. No wonder Aidan hates getting sent to his room. How do they expect me to stay in one place?

Could this day get any worse?

Sitting up I start pacing back and forth across my room. What to do, what to do. I wish Larissa was here with me, then I wouldn't have to be alone. That's actually not a bad idea