relations

Comrade

Koi- At first I questioned his moral standing. Idk flirting with girls and playing with their heart doesn't seem right. But when we talked about our morals he told me why he has the host club rules he does and explained his standing on the importance of consent. Something tells me he didn't get to consent to something as a kid

Shin- She thinks he's a stalker with a face fetish, She never warms up to him. Comrade sometimes teases Shin but doesn't ever hurt him

Benjiro- Comrade questions why Benjiro is a patient and thinks he's doing it against his will. She tries to get as much info on the doctors who took care of him as possible. 

Benjiro

Koi- I enjoy talking to him. I visit his host club and though his flirting sometimes gets annoying we do have great conversations, He's a good listener and good at feeding people

Shin- I know he isn't any trouble, he just can't control his mouth at times. I just ignore his unsettling comments and move on. We tend to have a lot of conversations about our talents

Comrade- I,, have a small crush on her but would prefer to keep our relationship as friends. I can admire her for her sound spirit and commitment even when the going gets tough.. I wonder though, Why is she questioning my doctors?

Koi

Shin- Poor kid, He'll never win the ladies with a mouth like that.. I tried to teach him how to speak to people but his actions are just too impulsive. I try to hang out with him and treat him as an apprentice!

Benjiro- I like feeding him, he seems to enjoy it too. He visits my host club sometimes just to chat with me. Its a welcome surprise. He teaches me a lot, more than he could know. Learning new perspectives with him is calming compared to the hustle of a host. He's also very handsome without his mask, but with a few marks.

Comrade- She's very energetic and eager to help. Although busy we tend to have great chemistry 

Shin

Koi- Who's that weird guy again? doesn't he sleep with girls for a living..? Why does he talk to me so much. Maybe I should ask him by force. He has an okay facial structure. Not very attractive for a host but then again the only guys who host are those who can't get a girlfriend themselves.

Benjiro- I wish I could see more of his face. I bet his lower face is softer thanks to that mask he wears, and he must have indents near his cheek bones. 

Comrade- So many bruises, and new ones every week. It's amazing in how many ways the human face can swell... She doesn't want me getting near her though.. haa.. she's so cool...