Seventeen

Warning: Mature content!

"Now it's time. Right, Phi?"

It was like the day before an important birthday. That thing that dominates every thought, yet takes such an agonising length of time to get to. The balloons, the cake, the presents, the party - all there, all waiting, just out of reach.

"You have to show Phi you're ready for it" /
"Soon Nong. Be patient for Phi, naaa?"

Mew's words each time that Gulf had begged to be taken.

But it was what he craved, so deeply - and now that the younger's head and heart were at last catching up to his physical desires, Mew, too, couldn't hold back any longer.

"Yes Gulf. It's time"

So the pair bumbled distractedly through the day - confessions of love still singing in their ears, as they somehow delivered and achieved a pass mark for their final project presentation in the stadium. They fidgeted through the closing conference lecture, gulped down the final night's group dinner with classmates, stuttered out excuses as to why they couldn't join the celebratory bar crawl ("Headache krub"/"The runs krub"), and hurried back towards the hotel room - walking almost at a jog.

It was only upon reaching the lobby that the problem arose.

Grasping Gulf by the wrist as they awaited the 'ding' of the lift's arrival, Mew pulled him closer to whisper:

"Have you brought...protection?"

And, eyes widening, the younger man shook his head, responding -

"No! I thought that would be, umm, your department..."

"Shia! I didn't bring any because I knew we were rooming together and obviously wasn't expecting that we would...but then when things happened I assumed you had them since you brought lube?".

A dilemma. Until after some moments of consideration, Gulf offered:

"What if I get into Yin's room? I'm sure he's got a stash. P'Bow has his key card as she said she'd bring War's jacket out after getting changed for the bar crawl. So if I can make up some excuse and get it from her..."

"Good plan Nong", Mew winked, wicked grin spreading across his lips.

So when they reached their floor and stepped out of the lift, the pair went their separate ways - Gulf in hunt of 'protection', and Mew to their own room.

The elder man showered quickly - heart thumping and cock already twitching, semi hard, at the mere anticipation of what was to take place that night. Shaking his head repeatedly in tangible disbelief as the thought came to him over and over again that it was Gulf who he would be with. Gulf - after all these years...

Then when Gulf himself returned - full packet of condoms triumphantly twiddled between forefingers ("Hoy Gulf! How many do you think we need?") - it was his turn to shower and douche to prepare himself, whilst Mew busied himself with his own preparations: The room.

He switched off the main lights and lit four, white jasmine-scented candles that the reception desk had supplied him with earlier in the day. Set up his phone on the desk to play sweet, tranquil music, the playlist simply entitled 'Gulf'. Smoothed out the bedsheets and pulled off the blankets. And then just stood there, wiping clammy hands against the front of his shorts as he surveyed the setting.

Then, just as Mew was wondering, nervously, whether he should take his clothes off and get into bed to lie in wait, or recline - in an act of faux nonchalance - in the corner armchair and pretend to be reading a magazine, Gulf emerged from the bathroom.