Making Requests

In exploring the relationship my mind has with music and writing I want to invite you all on this journey with me. If you have a specific song you adore and you want to see where it takes my mind then let me know. I want to be pushed to new limits and new experiences so challenge me and come with me as I create something for you.

***

To make a request for a OneShot the process is simple:

Add OneShots and OffCuts to a reading list on your page.

Leave a comment on this chapter or message me privately with the following information:

Your song choice (any genre so don't hold back)

The character of your choice if you have one in mind (this can be left as undecided if you're open to just letting me run with it or you can give me a selection to choose from)

If you haven't named a character are you happy for this to be an entirely original concept?

Your name if you want the main character to be named after you.

***

If I write a OneShot for you then please do leave a comment when I post it so that I can see what you think - be honest too as real authentic feedback is so important for me to improve as I go!

I wont ask you to follow me, or interact with anything you do not want to interact with naturally as I want feedback to be authentic and open with all of my work, but I do ask you put this into a reading list just so that I can hopefully reach as many of you as possible!

I can't wait to write for you,

Tianna

x