𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"Kiyoomi!"

"Y/n..let go!"

They were running around in the park until she threw a volleyball at him to make him slow down as she tackled him to the ground. "Answer my question!"

"No!"

"I'm taking that as a yes!"

Their parents thought it was a cute scene but Kiyoomi was beyond terrified.

"I said no!" his voice cracked, he was five..and he was scared of the girl more than anything. She eventually got off of him, crossing her arms.

"So you don't like me."

"Well not like that—!"

"But— never mind! You're so annoying!" when they were younger, Kiyoomi didn't know how her parents dealt with her.

But when she was seven, she asked the same question again.

"Kiyoomi, will you be my boyfriend?"

"No, stop asking."

"You always say no! Just say yes for a day Kiyoomi!" he wasn't really scared of her anymore, only a bit but it was like 5%, no biggie.

She admired him more than anything, he had good grades, he handwriting was also surprisingly good as her was just..very hard to read. She somewhat tried to become like him. She also wished that she didn't have to care about what others said about her.

But she liked him more than that.

She liked how careful he was with her even though they were young. She liked how he always put a flower in her hand if he thought it was beautiful because beautiful things belonged to a beautiful girl. She liked how he saved a spot for her on the couch when ever their families watched movies together.

He admired her more than he thought he would, she had good friends, her social skills were surprisingly good due to the fact that she was more rowdy when she was with him. He tried to be like her in a way. He also wished he care for what others said about him.

But he liked her more than that.

He liked how she gave him extra hand sanitizers, specifically the ones that smelled like they're from the hospital. [She didn't know why he liked those specifically.] He liked how she always gave him some of the extra food she had though he never ate it because he didn't want left over food, it's the thought that counts.

"How about you ask when we're sixteen Y/n..?"

He told her that when they were ten.

———

Turns out her and his parents misunderstood.

She had sat up, looking around the room, it was empty though Sakusa was still by her side. She figured Mayumi had left with her parents. For some reason those words that she had forgotten a few years ago had came to her mind.

She felt her face heat up, she still liked him— more like loved him. She felt like slapping her face but she didn't wake him up— though she didn't care. She shook him awake until he had almost fell onto the floor.

He looked over to her, she was smiling. Oddly but smiling.

"It's been six years Kiyo, will you be my boyfriend now?"

-