1- Discovery

Quackity woke up, "wow that was a bit of a nightmare" he mumbled, schocked.

he had dreamt that he was at a public restroom, shitting while sitting down on the toilet like a normal person. as the shit was halfway out of his asshole he locked eyes with a person through a hole in the door. quackity let out a high pitched girly scream and grabbed the toiletroll.

Quackity squeezed his eyes shut out of emberassment, his face was alredy very red from pushing so much with his neck muscles but now it was deffinetely redder, "oh i'm sorry kid, its just that i have a poop kink and my 69 year old wife, Ruth is not into it and makes fun of me.."

The man, who made clear that his name was George started talking about all the problems both emotionally and sexually in his marrige. he talked allot about that poo kink of his

Quackity realized that he was no longer sitting at the toilet but in a empty classroom, his pants, still down cause he needed to shit. Then he turned his attention back to George whom actually had a sad marrige, i mean if you think about the, poop kink...

George suddenly turned into dream, dream got down on all fours and started barking while holding his fake princess wand in his hand, Dream that now had turned into a massive shit,ran towards Quackity at 1069 speed, and then he, he woke up

Quackity slapped himself, it was like he had fallen asleep again. but there was just something about george that made him wish he was still dreaming. He decided to take a walk; as he grabbed his shoes he felt someone grab his arm, "oh my god!.. oh its just you" he akwardy laughed, "hello my sugarboo princess pie magical girlfriend" obama said in his very deep voice, Quackity thought obamas voice was very hot and sexy and hot.

--

Quackity had no appetite, he was anxiously looking at his sexy husband obama. Quackity knew what was making him anxious- a certain, question he was desperate to ask. "obama." he mumbled, obama instantly knew something was wrong as quackity only called him massivecock69. "whats wrong sugarboo?" he asked, worried. "its just that i, i was looking at uh tiktok" Quackity lied. "go on?", "well i saw someone talk about kinks and i saw a uh, poop kink.."Quackity locked eyes with obama.

Obama chuckled "boo, people who thinks shit is kinky are weird" he said, suddenly lookink serious. Quackity silently sighed, he had found out that he had a poop kink and his husband thought he was weird.

that night Quackity fell asleep, crying and listening to sad by xxxxtanscion

¨¨