Prologue

"To talk about internships, we've invited the top three third years." The first year home room teacher for the Hero Studies class stands in front of her students. Her long ebony hair flows elegantly around her as she turns away from her students to face the three newcomers. "Why don't you three introduce yourselves?"

Enji could care less about the upper classmen standing at the front of the room. One day, he'll be a greater hero than any of them, a greater hero than his homeroom teacher, Ametsuchi Mayumi or as she's better known Pro Hero Zeusu, even.

Due to his lack of respect for the upper classmen, Enji doesn't even notice the first two names, but the last one he will never forget, even if he wants to.

"My name is Yagi Toshinori!" The older boy, who can't be any shorter than seven feet tall, has a booming voice that fills the classroom beyond its sound capacity. "The Hero name I have chosen is All Might, and my quirk is basically a form of strength enhancement."

"All Might, what a presumptuous name," Enji grumbles not realizing that his words were heard by everyone in the room.

"Like yours will be much better, Todoroki," one of Enji's classmates comments rudely. Enji doesn't know which one, and he doesn't care to know either. They're all beneath him anyways.

Enji doesn't care, he just watches the large blonde idiot as he stands up there looking pretty while the other two third years explain what the class will be doing in their internships with hero agencies. Why is he so focused on the literal giant in the room? He is attractive, but he's loud and annoying and his personality completely clashes with Enji's. So why is he so focused on him?

~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~

I know it's short, but this is a work in progress. I'm trying to find an editor and a beta reader to make sure I keep Endeavor in character. I'm trying to convince myself to ask one of his children to read it for me. There's one in my class, so maybe if I ask him enough. But I'm not sure if I will actually ask him. He might not want to read a story about his dad being in love with All Might.

I hope this all sounds okay. Um, I guess I should tell you a little about the teacher because she will appear later in the story. Her name is Ametsuchi Mayumi and her quirk is Lightning Bow. She basically makes a bow and arrow out of static electricity. The more she charges herself with static electricity, the more powerful her arrows. Her hero name is Zeusu like the Greek God Zeus who was the god of the sky and thunder.

I don't know how long it'll be until I can update chapter one. I'm hoping to have an editor and beta reader before I post it, but we'll see. I really hope you enjoy reading this.