Chapter 11 : Only hers

It was the god damn Russians. The guards came in. 

"Next time do your fucking job better!" I hissed before they took him away. 

I went back into the shower and finished quickly before going into my bedroom and wearing a suit.

"What happened?" Romano asked me. 

"The fucker broke into the house and went into my room but I shot him in the leg." I explained to Romano while we walked to the secret elevator which went into the basement which had about 40 cells. 

When we got to his cell it was dark and the guy was tied to a chair. 

"You." The guy looked at me in disgust.

"I'm going to make this quick I only have a few questions first one why did you try kill me?" I interrogated him.

"I'm no snitch." The Russian spit at me.

"Well that was rude." I chuckled mentally because I remembered what I did to the last Russian.

"Let's play a game you know how in hang man every time you get a letter wrong you add a body part well it's the something like that but every time you don't talk or say something rude I cut off a body part first your feet then the legs then the hands then the arms and lastly the head which gives you 8 tries before I cut off your heads shall we start?" I laughed like a psychopath. 

"Oh please everyone in the Russian mafia says your weak and you are, you respect women." He scoffed me.

"First foot." I cut off his right foot with a butcher's knife one of my men had gotten. He screamed. I started humming the song Getaway Car by Taylor Swift. I lifted my knife again.

"Fine!" I lowered my knife.

"I wasn't told the exact details but you stole one of our shipments and killed at least 10 of our men that's all I know!" He explained.

"Who the fuck framed me now?!" I hissed.

"You weren't framed the bullets were engraved with your mark." He looked confused.

"I was framed again god damn it!" I punched the guy before I started to cut off his other foot again out of anger.

"What did I do?!?!?!" The Russian shouted in pain.

"You made me fucking angry!" I kept punching him. I clenched my fist in anger

I stood up and calmed myself down before leaving his cell.

"I'm going for a walk." I told Romano before leaving the house in a rush. 

I walked till I reached there. At her house. At Valerie's house. 

It was the only place where I was calm. I saw her standing at her window watching the sky. God she was hot cute beautiful and everything in between. I smiled. Just one look of this one girl managed to make my emotion switch from anger and hate to calmness and love. But if there's one thing I know is that hate and love are just two opposite sides of the same coin. I had completely calmed down by now. I saw her walking back into her room and I left.

_____________________________

When I arrived home my father came to me as soon as he saw me. 

"Where have you been?" He asked.

"Around." I replied.

"Romano told me what happened and I found out that The fucking Devlins stole the package and framed us and their pretty little daughter is the one who killed the men and that she is going to be the leader can you believe it a woman a leader?" He laughed.